UNLV Athletics builds off successful FANtastic 7 program; The FANtastic 20 adds improvements for fans
1. Rebel Fan Council
2. Ticket sales fundraising opportunities for local schools and organizations
3. Mobile App Student Rewards Program
4. A comprehensive student experience
5. “Eat All You Can” season, partial, and group ticket packages
6. New and improved, redesigned UNLVRebels.com
7. “Better Seats Promise” for season and partial ticket package purchasers
8. New social media features including student-athlete account takeovers and #AskARebel Q&As
9. Ticket exchange feature for season and partial packages
10. Branded student section
11. First-person stories from UNLV coaches and student-athletes on UNLVRebels.com
12. “Exceed the Score” student-athlete feature series
13. Fan forums with coaches and staff
14. Recognition of local community heroes at games throughout the season
15. Enhanced radio broadcasts with the addition of a sideline reporter
16. Customer service training for gameday and full-time staff
17. More engaging in-game atmosphere
18. New pre-game entertainment and activities
19. Optimized video board to show more replays, introduce new video features and fan cams
20. New music from the band
For detailed information on each initiative, please visit The FANtastic 20 page by clicking here.
UNLV will open its 51st season of football at USC on Saturday, September 1st. The Rebels’ home opener is one week later (Sept. 8) vs. UTEP. Season tickets start as low as $99.
New and innovative ticket options, including the recently announced Eat All You Can Plans, are available at UNLVtickets.com, by calling 702-739-3267 or by visiting the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office. Parking is free at Sam Boyd Stadium for Rebel football games.
Season ticket holders will receive priority access for seating at Rebel games inside Las Vegas Stadium, which is scheduled to open in 2020.