Beerhaus Brings Oktoberfest to Las Vegas Strip September 30 – October 2
Las Vegas Beer Garden Hosts Iconic Festival with an Exclusive Local Brew, Authentic Cuisine and Classic Games
Las Vegas will welcome the timeless Bavarian fall tradition as Beerhaus, The Strip’s newest modern beer garden, transforms into Oktoberfest at The Park September 30 – October 2. Situated within MGM Resorts’ new outdoor entertainment district steps away from T-Mobile Arena, travelers and locals will revel in dancing, eating and partying in a manner solely suited for the world’s greatest beer festival.
“We are going to have a fun-filled Oktoberfest complete with an assortment of craft beers, festive games and lively entertainment,” said Beerhaus General Manager Tony Fisher. “Our unique space within the beautiful landscape of The Park allows us to throw an authentic outdoor Oktoberfest celebration and we can’t wait to debut all of the great activations we have in store for our guests.”
Beginning at 4 p.m. each day, Oktoberfest at The Park will kick off the nightly festivities with a celebrity keg tapping, followed by live music from local band The Dummkopfs. Guests can select commemorative half- or full-liter steins as their vessel of sudsy exploration of renowned craft beers from around the world – including a limited-edition Oktoberfest brew. Prices for each stein, which may be purchased at Beerhaus, are:
- One liter: $15 empty/$25 filled; refills are $14.
- Half-liter: $10 empty/$15 filled; refills are $7.
With more details to come in the weeks leading up to Oktoberfest at The Park, some of the fun activities revelers will enjoy include:
- Zwei. Drei! – Games and contests throughout the evening including sledgehammer strongman competitions, stein-holding marathons and much more.
- Guten Appetite – Homemade bratwursts, German potato salad and fried apple with caramel dip are among the Oktoberfest treats that will be served during the festival.
- Noch ein Bier, bitte – Those looking to keep the good times rolling as the evening shifts into the late Las Vegas hours can head inside Beerhaus for an after-party filled with cheers, beers and live music.
The beer will be plentiful, the lederhosen will be stylish and the drinking chants will be spirited.
Ein Prosit to Beer! Ein Prosit to Las Vegas! Ein Prosit to Oktoberfest at The Park!
About The Park
An eclectic blend of restaurants, bars and entertainment tucked into rich desert landscaping, The Park will become a central gathering place on The Strip’s west side connecting New York-New York and Monte Carlo resorts as well as the new 20,000-seat world-class T-Mobile Arena. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, the new outdoor destination will be a place to relax, discover and explore. For more information, visit www.theparkvegas.com.