L: Smoked Burgers & BBQ displays an assortment of burgers now available.
R: BBQ Madness Burger is packed with crispy onions and BBQ brisket.
(Photos Courtesy of Smoked Burgers & BBQ)
CELEBRATE NATIONAL BURGER MONTH IN MAY AT SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ AT THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS PALACE
Celebrate National Burger Month this May at Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars. The new Strip-fronting restaurant with ample patio seating officially unveils its collection of mouth-watering, jaw-dropping meats and savory burgers.
From the crave-worthy “BBQ Madness Burger” to vegetarian options and even blueberries, Smoked Burgers & BBQ’s selection includes (downloadable high-res hyperlinks are included below):
- The Smoked Burger: One-half pound angus patty with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheddar cheese signature smoked sauce on a brioche bun.
- The BBQ Porker: One-half pound pork patty with Applewood bacon, aged cheddar, BBQ sauce and crispy onions on a brioche bun.
- BBQ Madness Burger: One-half pound angus patty with BBQ brisket, crispy onions, bread and butter pickles and aged cheddar on a brioche bun.
- The Mexican Burger: One-half pound angus patty with fresh salsa verde, guacamole, cotija cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion on a brioche bun.
- The Mushroom Burger: One-half pound angus patty with sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, truffle oil, lettuce, tomato, onion on a brioche bun.
- Pulled Pork Sliders: Not technically a burger—but so distinctive and delicious! Three BBQ pulled pork sliders with mustard BBQ sauce on Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Blueberry Sliders: More signature Smoked Burgers & BBQ sliders that deserve to be on the list—three buttermilk fried chicken sliders with fresh blueberry jam, jalapeños, pepper jack cheese on Hawaiian sweet rolls.
Executive Chef David Mangual acquires inspiration for his burger menu from his various travels, as in the case of The Mexican Burger.
“While I was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, recently, I visited a taco stand where they prepared burgers with cotija cheese,” explained Chef Mangual. “That itself is unusual since the cheese is firm and does not easily melt. But I watched how they cooked the cheese with the burgers and brought that technique back to our team.”
In addition, all patties are seasoned with Chef Mangual’s 14-ingredient brisket seasoning and then cooked over an open-flame grill to create the restaurant’s signature smoky flavor.
Click here for more information on Smoked Burgers & BBQ.
ABOUT SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace specializes in jaw-dropping burgers, handcrafted cocktails, draft beer, homemade lemonades and sweet teas. The menu takes a twist on BBQ classics while infusing West Coast flare. Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, the restaurant features indoor and outdoor Strip-side dining and live entertainment. Smoked Burgers & BBQ’s emphasis is on creating the ultimate guest experience whether it be for a work lunch, watching the big game or spending a night out on the town in a casual, comfortable environment. Smoked Burgers & BBQ is located next to The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace’s Upper Valet. For more information, find and follow on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
ABOUT HOSPITALITY BOULEVARD
Designed with the customer experience in mind, Hospitality Boulevard is the restaurant and bar conglomerate created by everyday guys, Ryan Klaasen and Joey Pintozzi. From Los Angeles to Las Vegas to New York, Hospitality Boulevard’s portfolio of venues includes Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade and The Wellesbourne in Los Angeles. Additional concepts to be announced in 2019.