Celebrate Spring with Delightful Dishes at The Palm
Now Available for a Limited Time
The Palm welcomes guests to savor spring’s finest ingredients with an array of flavorful dishes. Available now until May 15, guests can enjoy delicious seasonal cuisine, including a Strauss Free Raised® grass-fed Filet Mignon, creamy burrata with shaved prosciutto, and a decadent rigatoni dish with shrimp. These new seasonal specialties join The Palm’s classic menu items for a limited time only, and diners are encouraged to enjoy them alongside their favorite dishes.
The Palm’s spring specialties include:
- Blistered Shishito Peppers with extra virgin olive oil, smoked sea salt, shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, and garlic aioli for $15
- Burrata with shaved prosciutto, pistachio crumble, and balsamic glaze for $16
- Baby Arugula, Frisée, and Strawberry Salad tossed with candied pistachios, feta cheese crumbles, mint, and balsamic vinaigrette for $14
Steaks and Chops:
- 8 oz. Strauss Free Raised® Grass-Fed Filet Mignon topped with black truffle butter for $68
- Rigatoni and Shrimp with olive-oil-poached garlic, heirloom tomatoes, pea tendrils, and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano for $42
Vegetables & Potatoes
Sugar Snap Peas and Caramelized Cipollini Onions
Duck-Fat-Roasted Parmesan and Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes
Prices may vary by location. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit thepalm.com.
About The Palm:
Known for their signature dishes including Prime Aged Steak and Whole Nova Scotia Lobsters, the menu also includes The Palm’s renowned Italian fare including Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Martini, Baked Clams Casino and an award-winning wine list. The Palm’s philosophy is simple: Treat guests like family, serve great food, and always exceed expectations. Owned and operated by members of the Bozzi and Ganzi families since the company’s founding in 1926, The Palm serves as a second home for countless patrons across the United States and abroad. Now celebrating its 93rd year, The Palm continues its legacy as a favorite gathering place and dining destination for families, friends and business colleagues alike. For a virtual experience and to find a Palm Restaurant near you, visit thepalm.com.