CELEBRATE THE GRAND CANYON’S CENTENNIAL WITH PAPILLON GROUP,THE ONLY AIR TOUR COMPANY TO FLY THE ENTIRE GRAND CANYON
For this Spring Break and summer – “Go Grand” and celebrate the 100th anniversary of Grand Canyon National Park with Papillon Group, the only air tour company certified to fly the entire length of the canyon.
Papillon Group, known as the world’s largest and longest-running aviation tour company, offers numerous memorable ways to explore the majestic Grand Canyon National Park which commemorates its centennial in 2019. Papillon passengers can explore the canyon from countless vantage points, whether they have time for just a short excursion, a daylong experience or an overnight adventure, all in all – creating a once-in-a-lifetime trip now that the weather is warming up!
From airplanes and helicopters to riding ATVs at the secluded Bar 10 Ranch, Papillon Group’s collection of tours appeals to first-time explorers and outdoor experts alike.
From the evergreen-laden North Rim to the world-famous South Rim—which boasts some of the deepest and widest parts of the canyon—Papillon’s 2019 Grand Canyon National Park tours include:
Helicopter flying guests to the Grand Canyon.
(Photo Courtesy of Grand Canyon Helicopters)
- Grand Canyon Air Tour: Pressed for time but still want to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible? The tour known as the Imperial Tour with EcoStar covers the North, South and East Rims. Although the flight is less than one hour, guests will see the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon, the confluence of the Little Colorado, the rugged forests of the North Rim and Dragon Corridor.
- North Canyon Tour: Located in Grand Canyon Village, a short distance from the South Rim, the North Canyon Tour offers guests an exhilarating 25- to 30-minute aerial helicopter flight. The tour highlights the Kaibab National Forest, across the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon, the Colorado River, Dragon Corridor and rock formations such as the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist.
Guests riding ATVs to the remote area of Grand Canyon.
(Photo Courtesy of Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines)
- North Rim Airplane with ATVs: Papillon’s airplane brand, Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines, flies guests from Las Vegas to the North Rim’s popular Bar 10 ranch. The flight includes views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. The airplane lands at Bar 10 Ranch where guests experience a guided ATV trek through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead National Recreation Area to reach an exclusive vantage point of Grand Canyon National Park. Following an overnight stay at the ranch, the tour concludes with a homemade Dutch oven barbecue lunch.
- South Rim Airplane Flight with Ground Tour: This experience begins with a 65-minute airplane flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert. Photographic opportunities abound as the Grand Canyon National Park stretches from one horizon to the next. Views include gorges up to 11 miles wide and a depth of more than one mile. A motorcoach transfer from the airport includes stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point, both offering fantastic canyon vistas. Guests will enjoy a boxed lunch with plenty of time to hike along the rim and explore the local shops and antique buildings.
Buck Wild Hummer transporting guests to South Rim scenic viewpoints.
(Photo Courtesy of Buck Wild Grand Canyon Hummer Tours)
- South Rim Airplane with Hummer: This tour offers newest way to explore the South Rim. The adventure begins with a Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines flight over the canyon where guests will soar over canyon formations including Dragon Corridor and Zuni Corridor. Once they land, Buck Wild Hummer Tours takes over. This brand-new tour company features custom-built, open-air Humvee touring vehicles. The tour makes multiple stops along the South Rim, highlighting the area’s most popular lookout spots from various angles and elevations.
For more information about Papillon and its Grand Canyon national park tours, go to www.Papillon.com.
ABOUT PAPILLON GROUP:
Founded in 1965, Papillon (French for “butterfly”) is the world’s largest and longest-running aviation tour company with more than 650,000 passengers served annually on 80 state-of-the-art helicopters and airplanes, specifically designed to reveal panoramic views beyond imagination. Family-owned and operated, its brands include Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters; Grand Canyon Helicopters; Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines; Grand Canyon Coaches and Buck Wild Grand Canyon Hummer Tours. Papillon is the only company that flies the entire length of the Grand Canyon with bases in Las Vegas; Boulder City, Nevada; Grand Canyon West; Grand Canyon National Park and Page, Arizona. For more information, go to www.Papillon.com and follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. (#IFlyPapillon)