Celebrate Daddy-O at Hash House A Go Go this Father’s Day
WHAT: Let Hash House A Go Go show Pops he’s tops with generous portions of manly, meaty specials fit for a King! In addition to regular brunch and dinner menu service, the brunch specials will be offered all day with the dinner special available starting at 5 p.m.
- The Boss’s Breakfast Sandwich – Can Pops handle the heat? This traditional breakfast sandwich is made with eggs, bacon, pepper jack cheese, fried leeks and the spicy HHAGG twist – ghost pepper aioli – served with crispy potatoes ($13.99).
- Machaca Breakfast Burrito – Machaca beef with crispy potatoes, cheddar cheese, eggs and fresh pico de gallo, all wrapped in a giant flour tortilla and topped with homemade Ranchero Salsa ($14.99).
- Dad’s Burger – seasoned Certified Angus Beef® topped with corned beef, sliced Applewood smoked bacon and homemade mashed potatoes; served with French fries ($15.99).
- Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pork Ribs Combo – Hash House brings Dad’s summer BBQ favorites together on one plate with HH roasted chicken and “special recipe” pork ribs, served with garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and fresh watermelon ($17.99)
- Bud in a Bag – Pop can keep it classy yet casual with a 25 oz. Budweiser in a bag ($5.99).
- BLT Mary – HH house made Mary mix with celery, jalapeno stuffed green olives, blue lake green beans, horseradish, leaf lettuce, big O’ tomato wheel, and smoked bacon, served with a side of toast and mayo in our 24 oz. souvenir slanted glass that he can keep ($13.99).
WHEN: Sunday, June 16, 2019
A limited number of reservations are available now between 8 – 10 a.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
Hash House a Go Go
6800 W. Sahara Ave.
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
555 N. Stephanie St., Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national accolades including placing 8th overall for “Best Burger in the World” at the World Food Championships in 2013 and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.”