It’s finally the most wonderful time of the year! We’re not talking about the holidays, we’re talking about football. Whether you’re cheering on your college team or watching the NFL, there’s no better place to sit back and chow down than Tilted Kilt. Known as “The Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen,” Tilted Kilt has over 100 venues in operation all throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Las Vegas Tilted Kilt
3545 Las Vegas Blvd. Unit L-26
Las Vegas, NV 89109
With an impressive menu of crowd favorites such as Tilted Chicken Wings, BBQ Chicken Flatbread and TK’s famous Irish Nachos paired with their extensive drink list including their innovative cocktails, Tilted Kilt’s delicious menu items will keep you coming back for more!
If you can’t make to any of their venues, don’t worry! You can follow the recipes below to create your own game day feast!
Tilted Chicken Wing Recipe
Chicken Wings – 1 lb.
Garlic Powder – dash
Spiced Paprika – dash
Pepper – dash
Wing Sauce – 2 oz-fl
Ranch or Bleu Cheese – 3 oz.
Celery Sticks 3 oz. – 3 ea cut in half
Chopped Parsley – 1/10 oz.
- Deep fry Wings for 3 minutes.
- Place cooked Chicken Wings into bowl.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, pepper & spiced Paprika; add 2 oz Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and toss.
- Place desired Dressing in soufflé cup on right side.
- Place Celery Sticks next to dressing in small basket.
- Garnish Wings with chopped Parsley.
- Add 2 moist towelettes to basket.
½ oz Three Olives Regular Vodka
½ oz Tanqueray Gin
½ oz Bacardi Superior Rum
½ oz Triple Sec
½ oz Bushmills Irish Whiskey
Fill glass with Sweet & Sour
Pour items 1-5 into 14 oz Glass. Fill glass with ice. Fill remainder of glass with Sweet & Sour and a splash of Coke.
Garnish with Lemon Wedge on glass.