Ethel M Chocolates® Brings Back Premium Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs and Limited-Edition Treats for Spring 2019
With spring holidays just around the corner, Ethel M Chocolates®, a division of Mars Wrigley Confectionery and the leading Nevada-based gourmet chocolatier, brings back fan-favorite dark chocolate peanut butter eggs and gift-giving spring tins in bold colors just in time for the festivities. The limited-edition tins and handcrafted treats are the perfect gift for every springtime holiday, or to treat yourself to this season.
Whether for Easter, Mother’s Day, or any spring fling in-between, Ethel M Chocolates’® limited-edition Spring 2019 collection includes:
● Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs: True peanut butter lovers will delight in bittersweet, dark chocolate enveloping luscious, house-made, freshly ground peanut butter with delicate hints of sea salt. Each are available individually wrapped for $3 or 8 for $20.
● Milk Chocolate Strawberry Eggs: Bite into a milk chocolate strawberry egg to discover a crème center, made with fresh strawberries, without preservatives. Each egg is sold individually wrapped for $3 or 8 for $20.
● 16-Piece Collectable Classic Spring Tin: This festive springtime tin features pops of fuchsia and a layered design to reflect spring in full bloom. Filled with chocolates of premium ingredients and real fruit fillings, consumers can choose from the prepackaged classic collection or customize a tin to their liking. The 16-piece tin is sold for $30, a sweet gift to give any mom this Mother’s Day.
● Easter Egg Artisanal Collection: Easter eggs are always full of the best surprises! This year, surprise your family and friends (or treat yourself) with the artisanal collection in an egg-shaped box, decorated with spring flowers and bunnies. This box features 10 of Ethel M Chocolates’® fan favorite, hand crafted chocolates, available for $25.
● Design Your Own Collection: The perfect gift to surprise friends and family with, customers can customize the classic single or double-layer box, filled with the premium chocolates of their choosing. Try everything between chewy caramels and coconut delights, to lemon satin crèmes and pecan caramel raptures. Single-layer boxes start at $40.
● 4-piece Spring Sampler: Use as a party favor, place setting or keep for yourself as a sweet treat, this mix of Ethel M Chocolates® signature premium flavors is the perfect representation of the most sought-after flavors, packaged in a window pane box for $8.
● Free Gift: Receive a free 4-piece Spring Sampler when you make a purchase of $50 or more from March 15, 2019 to April 21, 2019, using promo code SPRING4U at checkout.
“Our dark chocolate peanut butter eggs are always our best seller in the springtime and it’s no surprise why,” research and development senior scientist and chief chocolatier, Mark Mackey said. “What’s our secret? Grinding our own peanuts to make fresh peanut butter before drenching it in premium dark chocolate, with just a hint of sea salt. For those who like eating peanut butter straight out of the jar, this treat is meant for you.”
A Legend of Handcrafted Chocolates
Inspired by the kitchen of Ethel Mars, whose recipes date back to 1910, Forrest Mars Sr. created Ethel M Chocolates in his mother’s honor. Using her timeless recipes, Forrest’s vision of sharing fresh-crafted, small-batch, premium chocolates was born. Today, Ethel M Chocolates® are still made in small batches with no preservatives, using only the freshest and finest ingredients. The Henderson factory is powered by more than 2,000 solar panels, meaning their springtime treats are made with solar energy before shopped on coolers and ice for peak freshness.
“Each of our handcrafted pieces of chocolate tells a story,” said Oren Young, general manager of Ethel M Chocolates®. “From our signature, year-round classic pieces that began as recipes in Ethel Mars’ kitchen more than a century ago, to our seasonal and new flavors created by our chief chocolatier, we are dedicated to making the best chocolates possible. While flavors may change, our commitment to using only the freshest ingredients is steadfast.”
The spring collection is available now at all Ethel M Chocolates® retail locations and online at www.EthelM.com/spring and amazon.com. Ethel M Chocolates’® flagship store, factory and cactus garden are located at 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson, Nevada, and retail shops can be found in Las Vegas in the California Hotel & Casino at Gate C in Terminal 1 and Gates D & E in Terminal 3 at McCarran International Airport and at the brand-new kiosk at the Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California.
About Ethel M® Chocolates
Ethel M Chocolates are manufactured by Mars Chocolate North America, dedicated to creating authentic chocolates with no preservatives. Ethel M Chocolates are available in multiple locations throughout Southern Nevada, online at www.EthelM.com or by phone at 800-438-4356. The Ethel M Chocolate factory and Botanical Cactus Garden are located at 2 Cactus Garden Drive in Henderson. For more information on the Botanical Cactus Garden, events, store hours, locations and ordering products, please visit us online or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 85,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.