FERRARO’S ANNOUNCES HOLIDAY MENU FOR CHRISTMAS EVE
Ferraro’s Also Now Accepting Group Bookings for Office, Family Holiday Parties
Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar will serve a special interpretation of the traditional Italian “Feast of the Seven Fishes” Buon Natale menu on Dec. 23 and Christmas Eve, Dec. 24. In addition, limited availability remains in Ferraro’s newly updated private dining rooms for holiday party bookings.
The “Feast of Seven Fishes” tasting menu celebrates the Italian tradition of showcasing seafood dishes at Christmastime. The Buon Natale menu, priced at $95 per person, includes seven fish dishes offered in tasting portions for the occasion. The full menu follows:
- Polipo alla Siciliana – Marinated grilled octopus, black olives, potatoes and capers
- Tonno – Yellowfin Tuna tartare, tomato relish, olive powder, Pantelleria capers, lemon gel
- Baccala Mantecato – Poached-whip cod in lightly spicy extra virgin olive oil, potato mousse, polenta chips
- Crudità di Mare – King Crab, shrimp, oysters, mussels
Choice of Pasta
- Spaghetti Aragosta – Lobster sauce
- Pappardelle al Tartufo d’Alba – Long-wide pasta, butter and sage sauce, fresh white truffle ($50 supplement)
Choice of Main Course
- Capesante – Seared scallops, clams, fennel, crustacean broth
- Branzino – Seared Mediterranean seabass, artichoke variation, marinated tomato, sopressata sauce
Choice of Dessert
- Il Babà – Neapolitan citrus-rum, bagna-soaked sponge cake, pastry cream, mixed-berry chutney
- Panettone – Traditional Holy day sweet bread, Nutella, strawberry compote
Ferraro’s hours of operation on Dec. 23 and Dec. 24 will be 4 p.m. to 3 a.m. and closed on Christmas Day.
To make holiday dinner reservations or to book a holiday party, call (702) 364-5300.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest-running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Ferraro’s is open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. The restaurant is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.