Insomniac Announces Over 30 Additional Artists and
15 New Shows to EDC Week 2017 Lineup
Experience a full week of dance music’s top artists at the city’s most popular day and night clubs taking over the Las Vegas Strip June 12-19
See the full lineup of events and purchase tickets here
Insomniac has unveiled the second phase of EDC Week events taking over the premier venues in Las Vegas from June 12-19, culminating with the 21st annual Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) in Las Vegas. Over 30 artists and 15 incredible shows have been added to the weeklong schedule of pool parties, nightclub events, concerts and more. Passes to each EDC Week event can be purchased here.
Insomniac’s dedicated genre brands will host their signature and debut parties, including the eclectic Audiotistic, the hardstyle focused Basscon, the dubstep and bass driven Bassrush, the first dedicated trance brand in the U.S., Dreamstate, and the deep house, tech and tech house inspired Factory 93. The latest additions to the EDC Week 2017 lineup include:
Monday, June 12
- Duke Dumont – XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas (EDC Week Opening Party)
Thursday, June 15
- Basscon Pool Party – Stratosphere Pool at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Bassrush Massive – The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Featuring Andy C, Datsik, Ed Rush & Optical, Flux Pavilion, Kai Wachi, Riot, Zomboy
- Bassrush Pool Party – Rehab Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Featuring Borgore, Valentino Khan, and more to be announced
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike – Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas
- Dreamstate Pool Party – Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Featuring MaRLo, Markus Schulz, ATB, Ben Nicky and Ruben De Ronde
- Dreamstate Presents – TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas
- Featuring Vini Vici, John O’Callaghan, Aly & Fila, Paul van Dyk and Solarstone
- Factory 93 Dark Water – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Featuring Chris Liebing, Nicole Moudaber and Pan-Pot
Friday, June 16
- Dillon Francis – Intrigue Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
- Kygo – XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas
- Yellow Claw – Surrender Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas
Saturday, June 17
- 3LAU – Rehab Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Flosstradamus – Intrigue Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
- Marshmello – XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas
- RL Grime – Surrender Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas
For the full list of EDC Week events, tickets, exclusive tables for select EDC Week events, and hotel reservations at the top hotel properties in Las Vegas visit EDCWeek.com.
EDC Las Vegas returns to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a three-day celebration Under the Electric Sky on Friday, June 16 to Sunday, June 18. More than 400,000 dance music fans will embark on a journey filled with intricately costumed performers, awe-inspiring new stage designs, dazzling visual and pyrotechnic displays, carnival rides, art installations, mobile Art Cars and more.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Throughout its 23-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,000 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees across three continents. Insomniac’s events are held in California, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, New York, the United Kingdom, Mexico, India, Australia and Brazil. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.