LEXICON Social Media & Digital Marketing Conference, May 17 & 18
Top Keynote Speakers Announced
LEXICON is a two-day Social Media and Digital Marketing conference featuring top keynote speakers from various areas of marketing to educate, inform and inspire the public on how to properly market their business on a digital scale. The inaugural conference, aimed to provide businesses the tools for successful marketing in the digital marketing industry, will be held May 17 & 18, 2019 in the 13,000 square foot, Sake Rok venue, located in The Park, at T-Mobile Arena.
The overall focus of the conference is to provide information and insight on all facets of digital marketing: social media optimization, website management, website development, SEO management, scheduling tools, influencer marketing and brand management.
Lexicon will present more than 25 influential speakers throughout the 2 day conference, including professionals in business industrial leaders sharing key topics including social media platforms, advertising, media buying, communications, and best practices. Initial speakers include (with more to be announced):
• Terrance Bynum – Allegiant Air – The Importance of Social Care
• Bryan Bass – MGM Resorts International – The Tools For Marketing Vegas Nightlife
• Jason Soto and Jacob Gallegos – MobileSoft – Mobile Apps, The Secret Sauce
• Kurt Ochida – BrainTrust Marketing – The Digital Customer Journey
• Jenna Nye – Off The Strip – Expanding Your Business Online Digital Footprint
• Chelsea Shirley – Reach Local – How to Effectively Manage and Build a Proper PPC Campaign
• Shahab Zargari – American Marketing Association – Leveraging Video for Social Media
• Megan Fazio – Neon PR – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
• Alex Medick – The New Standard – Winning the Long Game with Social Media Marketing
• JC Coats – Stripside Management Group (Cannabis Marketing) – Dreams and Marketing
• Joseph Amato – Small Business Association – How to Navigate the SBS
• Mark Dunaisky – D3 Risk Management Group – So You Think You’re Too Small To Be Hacked?
• Mike Tamzil – TAMZ – The Importance of “Authentic” Story Telling
• Dan Livengood – 2020 Brand Solutions – Why Promotional Products Work
• Josh Kelly – RevuKangaroo – The Power of Social Proof
• Katie Horton – Greenspun Media Group – Creating Successful Publishing Partnerships
2019 Lexicon sponsors include: Greenspun Media Group, Gaetano Brand, MG Studios, 2020 Brand Solutions, RevuKangaroo, Sake Rok, Robert Half Technology, Sofa King Creative Group and MobileSoft. Community partners featured are Better Business Bureau, Las Vegas ACES, American Marketing Association, and Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce.
Registration tickets are $199 for a Conference Pass and $349 for a VIP Pass. The two-day conference pass includes entry and access to all exhibitors, speakers, networking opportunities for the entire conference. The two day VIP Conference Pass includes conference access, as well as lunch each days, two drink tickets and access to the LEXICON Vegas VIP Mixer on Friday, May 17, 8-10pm. Tickets are available at: www.lexiconvegas.com.
LEXICON will also provide Las Vegas local companies the opportunity to get their product or service in front of hundreds of business owners throughout the two day conference. Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
About Lexicon Vegas: