M RESORT SPA CASINO MAKES A SPLASH WITH NEW TIKI BAR
Just in time for summer, M Resort Spa Casino unveils an all-new Tiki Bar with a variety of specialty cocktails, featured wines and beers, and specially-priced appetizers from Jayde Fuzion. Every Friday from 8 – 10 p.m., guests can kick-back, relax and take in the spectacular views from the outdoor bar located near the stunning M Pool while sipping summery libations and enjoying delicious cuisine.
Tiki Bar specialty cocktails include:
- Fanta-Sea made with Malibu mango rum, guava puree, fresh lime and mint for $12
- Going Coastal made with Absolut Elyx, Ciroc coconut, banana liqueur, pineapple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, grenadine and Sprite for $19
- Pier Pressure Dole Whip made with Dole pineapple ice cream and topped with a choice of Malibu coconut and banana or mango and pineapple juice for $15
- Shore Thing made with Malibu coconut rum, crème de cacao, bananas, pineapple juice and fresh strawberry juice for $11
- Tide Down made with Pama pomegranate liqueur, Malibu banana rum, strawberry mix and a splash of cranberry for $11
- Beachy Keen made with Malibu coconut, Malibu banana, pineapple juice and piña colada mix for $11
In addition, hungry partygoers can nosh on specially-priced Jayde Fuzion favorites including Ahi Tuna Poke, Kahlua Pork “Wonton Tacos,” Huli Huli Chicken Skewers and California Hand Rolls for $8 each. All summer long, guests can also take advantage Tiki Bar’s irresistible deal allowing visitors to buy one drink and enjoy any appetizer for just $1.
The Tiki Bar will be open each Friday from 8-10 p.m. For more information, please visit www.themresort.com.
ABOUT M RESORT SPA CASINO
M Resort Spa Casino is a Forbes Four-Star resort located on more than 90 acres on the southeast corner of St. Rose Parkway and Las Vegas Boulevard. Situated higher in elevation than other resort-casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, M Resort provides optimal views of the world-famous Las Vegas skyline from its guest rooms, suites, conference center and restaurants. The resort offers 390 guest rooms and suites, over 92,000 square feet of gaming, seven restaurants, multiple bars, the Forbes Four-Star Spa Mio, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a 100,000 square foot events piazza. M Resort is operated by Penn National Gaming, Inc.