Marriage Can Be Murder at the D Las Vegas Offers Two Killer Valentine’s Day Deals
Comedy murder-mystery dinner show offers Valentine’s Day, deals starting at $71.95++
Murder-mystery dinner show, Marriage Can Be Murder at the D Las Vegas offers a killer deal for Valentine’s Day each year and 2018 will be no exception.
This year, the award-winning experience will offer two deals for couples and singles alike that want to add a bit of amusement and mystery to their celebration on Valentine’s Day – Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
Dinner Option 1 –
Tickets come with a glass of champagne, a box of chocolates and a rose per couple. Prices start at $71.95++ per ticket. Hosted in The Showroom at the D Las Vegas, all tickets are inclusive of a three-course meal:
- Pre-Killing Course: Garden salad
- Main Corpse… Course: Choice of pan-seared chicken breast, garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans with a honey-mustard sauce; Braised beef brisket, garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans with a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce; Vegetarian pasta primavera
- Death by Sugar: Cinnamon sugar donut holes with a raspberry coulis
Dinner Option 2 –
This experience will feature a special menu crafted by the award-winning chefs at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse:
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres: Andiamo’s famous meatballs, tomato bruschetta, hummus tart and turkey-bacon ranch canapé
- Pre-Killing Course: Caesar salad
- Main Corpse… Course: Choice of chicken Florentine with wild rice pilaf and herb chix jus; Braised short ribs, sweet potato, brussel sprout and blistered tomato; Seafood Cannelloni with lobster cream sauce
- Death by Sugar: Triple chocolate cake
See the show voted “Best Date Night” in Las Vegas while enjoying a custom menu inspired by the best steakhouse in Las Vegas, as voted on by Trip Advisor users. Tickets come with a glass of champagne, a box of chocolates and a rose per couple.
Doors, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will begin at 7 p.m. and the show will begin at 7:30 p.m., in the Detroit Ballroom at the D Las Vegas.
Valentine’s Day tickets will be $195++ for a couple’s ticket or $100++ for individual tickets and can be purchased online or by calling the box office at 702-388-2111. Curated wine or beer pairing will be available for an additional price per person.
“Both of our Valentine’s Day packages are a great option for the couple that wants a romantic date while keeping that element of interactive fun,” said show’s creator and star Eric Post. “Whether you’re a couple that’s been together one week or 50 years, Marriage Can Be Murder will be a unique, amusing Valentine’s Day date for you.”
Marriage Can be Murder
Marriage Can Be Murder has received TripAdvisor’s “Certificate of Excellence” every year since 2010, was recently awarded Nevada Magazine’s “2017 Best Show in Southern Nevada” award, was named Casino Player Magazine’s “2017 Best Production Show” and won Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas award for Best Date Night 2016 and 2017. Tickets can be bought at the thed.com or by calling the box office at 702-388- 2111.
- General $71.95++
- Three-course meal, non-alcoholic beverage, server gratuity, taxes, and fees.
- VIP $86.95++
- Three-course meal, alcoholic beverage (1), souvenir t-shirt, priority seats, server gratuity, taxes, and fees.
- I.P. $101.95++
- It’s your 15 minutes of fame – participate in the show! Three-course meal, alcoholic beverages (2), souvenir photo and t-shirt, premium seating, server gratuity, taxes, and fees.
Group and private party quotes are available. Phone the D Box Office at 702-388-2111.
Find Marriage Can Be Murder Twitter @bestdinnershow and on Google+. Follow your show experience at facebook.com/MarriageCanBeMurder.
About the D Las Vegas
The D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with downtown Las Vegas. The new casino hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino feature modern and vintage floors. Cocktails, beer and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR and on the Fremont Street Experience at D Bar. The D offers contemporary American fare at D Grill, Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. The Showroom at the D Las Vegas features outstanding entertainment ranging from award-winning dinner theater and Broadway productions to music, comedy and more. Follow the D on Facebook and Twitter at @theDLasVegas.