PBR ROCK BAR & GRILL SHAKES THINGS UP WITH A
VARIETY OF NEW MENU ITEMS
PBR Rock Bar & Grill recently introduced an updated menu with a variety of delectable bar bites, savory entrees, refreshing cocktails and innovative shakes. Offering big flavors with an unmistakable southern twist, PBR Rock Bar & Grill unveils fresh and original items that are guaranteed to satisfy any craving, and even the biggest appetites.
New menu highlights include:
- PBR Nachos made with tri-colored tortilla chips, topped with pulled pork or chicken, black bean sauce, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo and candied jalapenos.
- Southwest Eggrolls made with grilled chicken, black beans, roasted corn, roasted red peppers, chopped spinach, mozzarella and pepper jack cheese, served with a side of tomatillo cream.
- Shaved Brisket Philly served on a toasted hoagie roll with shaved hickory smoked brisket, mozzarella cheese, red and green bell peppers, white onions, mushrooms and a side of au jus.
- Open-Faced Meatloaf Sandwich made with two slices of house-made meatloaf on Texas toast and topped with mashed potatoes, fried onion rings, brown gravy and BBQ sauce.
- Filet Medallions topped with portabella mushrooms and a veal glaze alongside mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and green peas.
- New York Steak served with roasted vegetables and a side of mashed potatoes.
- Fresh Baked Cookies served with vanilla ice cream.
Additionally, PBR Rock Bar & Grill will offer a selection of all-new cocktails, mocktails and shakes that perfectly compliment the unique menu items:
- Birthday Cake Shake made with vanilla ice cream, confetti cake pieces, sprinkles, whip cream and topped with a slice of birthday cake.
- Gone Fishin’ with New Amsterdam vodka, Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao, sweet and sour, pineapple juice, Sierra Mist with Swedish Fish and sour octopus.
- Barely Legal with Malibu Rum, Stoli Razberi vodka, pineapple juice, grenadine, Midori with orange wheels and cherries.
- It’s Vegas B*tch with Avion tequila, orange juice, watermelon puree, lime juice and a silver tiara on top.
- El Burro with Avion Tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, ginger beer and bitters.
- ‘Merica made with piña colada, blue ice, strawberry daiquiri and a bomb pop.
- Strawberry Citrus Soda with lemonade, Monin strawberry syrup, sweet and sour and a strawberry garnish.
- Wildberry Citrus Soda with lemonade, Monin Wildberry syrup, sweet and sour and a Swedish Fish garnish.
- Wildberry Palmer with iced tea, lemonade, Monin wildberry syrup and a lemon garnish.
About PBR Rock Bar & Grill:
PBR Rock Bar & Grill is the hottest spot in Las Vegas offering beers and bulls in its sprawling, 16,800-square-foot venue. Open daily from 8 a.m. until the early morning hours, with happy hour specials, PBR Rock Bar & Grill offers guests hearty, American comfort food and barbecue around the clock. Guests can even enjoy vessels from a full daquiri bar or sip on 100 oz. cocktail bowls. Beautiful babes and bad ass bull riders are dared to attempt to defy gravity on PBR Rock Bar & Grill’s daunting, hydraulic mechanical bull.
Located at the center of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, PBR Rock Bar & Grill’s expansive 3,000-square-foot patio gives patrons a front-row seat to all the action. Complete with 105 wall-to-wall high-definition televisions and four projectors, PBR Rock Bar & Grill provides sports enthusiasts with the perfect game-day retreat. For more information, call 702.750.1685 or visit www.pbrrockbar.com. Follow PBR Rock Bar & Grill on Twitter and Instagram, or become a fan on Facebook.