Indulge in Wellness and Wonder with a Variety of New Treatments, Menu Options and Boutique Updates at SPA AQUAE
JW Marriott’s premier spa also adds 20th anniversary specials
It’s time to “Treat Yo Self” for summer with a variety of new relaxing and rejuvenating services at the luxurious Spa Aquae, located in the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. These new treatments for will have you saying ahhh while entering bliss with the best massage therapists and estheticians, while the newly renovated spa boutique provides the ultimate in care with a variety of high-end products perfect for extending the luxury to home. Spa Aquae is a 44,000 square-foot luxury destination that promotes beauty, total health, and wellness through the variety of services, treatments, techniques, and programs offered.
New treatments include:
- The Vegas Facial (50 or 80 minutes)
- A facial designed to reverse the harsh effects of the desert with a revitalizing treatment with vitamin-enriched products to cleanse, firm, hydrate and nurture healthy skin renewal.
- Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial (80 minutes)
- Spa Aquae’s most indulgent beauty treatment designed to treat hyperpigmentation, and regenerate collagen production with customized alpha beta hydroxyl ingredients.
- Reiki (50 minutes)
- Unleash unwanted energy to align body, mind and soul.
- Bamboo Massage (50 or 80 minutes)
- This rejuvenating massage uses heated bamboo stalks – symbolizing life, energy, and prosperity – to aid in the release of highly tensioned muscles and alleviate unwanted stress.
- Lost in Paradise Body Treatment (50, 80 or 110 minutes)
- Get ready for summer with a full body exfoliation to polish all worries away, then transcend to paradise with a coconut milk massage.
- Sculpt Zone Intensive Wrap & Massage (80 minutes)
- An intensive, localized treatment for the abdomen, buttocks and thighs to beat excess fat and reduce the appearance of cellulite. Treatment includes targeted exfoliation, a “fat-burning” thermo-sculpting body wrap and an intensive target contouring massage.
- Detox Seaweed Wrap (80 minutes)
- This warm body mask of enriched seaweed is renowned for its impressive detoxifying properties. The purest concentrated marine plants activate circulation, freeing toxins and allowing for maximum absorption of minerals.This treatment also contains a full body massage.
To celebrate JW Marriott Las Vegas’ 20th Anniversary, Spa Aquae also has great celebration pricing for some if it’s most popular treatments including a 50-minute Swedish Massage for $75 or the Spa Aquae Sampler Massage and Facial (25-minute massage, 25-minute facial) for $100. These anniversary specials are available Monday – Thursday only. Spa Aquae also offers Vegas locals a discount of 30 percent off all full-service treatments Monday – Thursday throughout the year. The locals discount is not valid on 25-minute services, waxing, or on holidays.
Also revamped is the Spa Aquae Delights cuisine menu which now includes a variety of healthy and mindful options like smoothies, cold-pressed juices and a variety of wellness-inspired items like the Grilled Eggplant Sandwich (roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, baby spinach, feta cheese, garlic herb spread, whole-wheat french baguette), Rainbow Kale Salad (red cabbage, quinoa, apple, spinach, smoked almonds, grana padano), Chicken & Quinoa Burrito (spiced quinoa, chicken, cilantro, onion, black beans, roasted corn, lime, flour tortilla wrap) and the Roasted Salmon Salad (tomatoes, chickpeas, feta, mint, roasted peppers, romaine, lemon vinaigrette). As always a variety of snacks, cocktails and a wine list are available for the ultimate luxury spa experience.
The luxurious Spa Aquae offers 36 treatment rooms, separately men’s and women’s facilities, outdoor co-ed hydrotherapy pools, fitness center and motion studio with an array of daily yoga sessions. Spa Aquae recently renovated the Spa Boutique to include such high end beauty products as Kopari, Hylunia and Moroccan Oil.
For more information and to reserve a treatment, please call 702.869.7807 or visit SpaAquaeLV.com
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10 percent worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with more than 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible space, eight restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.