Owners Gino and Rosalba Ferraro announce a festive New Year’s Eve menu and party.
(File Photo Courtesy of Ferraro’s Restaurant & Wine Bar)
RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
WITH A SPECIAL BUON ANNO NUOVO MENU AND PARTY, DEC. 31
Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar will host a special Buon Anno Nuovo New Year’s Eve party featuring a four-course menu, midnight Champagne toast, music and party favors for $195 per person.
Created by award-winning Executive Chef Francesco DiCaudo, the decadent menu features a variety of Italian favorites. A wine pairing is available for an additional $150 and was paired by Restaurant Owner Gino Ferraro, who founded the restaurant in the early 70s with his wife Rosalba with the vision that it would be a way to bring the experience of authentic Italian fine dining to Las Vegas. Seating begins at 9 p.m., and Ferraro’s will also be open and serve the regular menu from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Highlights of the New Year’s Eve Buon Anno Nuovo menu are as follows:
Choice of First Course:
- Capaccia di manzo (thinly sliced prime sirloin with arugula and shaved Parmigiano, Reggiano cheese and fresh black truffle)
- Gamberone (Mediterranean prawns, tomato, Calvisius Siberian Royal caviar and ginger gel)
- Burrata (Apulia cheese, roasted shaved spicy carrot salad and almond-sorrel pesto)
Choice of Pasta Course:
- Spaghetti Aragosta (spaghetti in a Mediterranean spiny lobster sauce)
- Pappardelle al Tartufo bianco d’Alaba (long-wide pasta, butter and sage sauce with fresh white truffle)
- Malloreddus (saffron Sardinian semolina gnocchetti, wild boar ragu and fiore sardo cheese)
Choice of Main Course:
- Branzino (wild line caught sea bass, Mediterranean prawns, artichokes and watercress)
- Duo di Manzo (Barolo braised short ribs, grill rib eye, truffle Roman gnocchi and chanterelle mushrooms)
- Babà, Pannacotta and Tiramisu
Midnight Champagne Toast
- Lentils (with their coinlike shape, they represent luck and prosperity and are traditionally served after midnight on New Year’s Eve in Italy)
- Grapes (It is said to take great willpower to conserve some grapes from the harvest until New Year’s Eve, this indicates that everyone at the table will be wise and frugal with their newfound wealth, another Italian tradition)
To make reservations, click here or call (702) 364-5300.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest-running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Named best Italian restaurant by Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.