SAVOR SUMMERY SIPS AT HYDE BELLAGIO WITH NEW SEASONAL COCKTAILS
Amidst the dazzling Fountains of Bellagio, Hyde Bellagio is keeping it cool with all-new summery libations that infuse classic spirits with the freshest fruits and innovative flavors. Served nightly beginning at 5 p.m., guests can unwind all summer long with Hyde’s expertly crafted cocktails and signature seasonal creations on the expansive terrace overlooking the famed Fountains of Bellagio.
New seasonal cocktails include:
- Berry Lemonade – The Berry Lemonade is a refreshing concoction of Ciroc Red Berry, sour, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, blueberries and lemon—perfect for guests looking to cool off during the warm summer months.
- Kentucky Mule – Delivering a blast of summer fun, Hyde’s Kentucky Mule exudes classic sophistication with fresh lime juice, house made ginger syrup, angostura bitters and Maker’s Mark bourbon.
- Pineapple Mojito – Transporting taste buds to the tropics, Hyde’s Pineapple Mojito is a unique rendition of the popular Mojito made with Bacardi pineapple rum, simple syrup, fresh pineapple, lime and mint.
- Pomegranate Margarita – The Pomegranate Margarita exemplifies the tastes of the season combining Don Julio Blanco, Triple sec, sour, pomegranate juice and agave nectar for a vibrant cocktail that is as delicious to sip as it is to admire.
- Three A.M. Sour – The Three A.M. Sour is a smooth and flavorful infusion that is sure to hit the spot with Knob Creek Rye whisky, pomegranate liquor, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Absolut Elyx Punch Bowls – Served in a 68 oz copper punch bowl, Hyde’s Absolut Elyx punch bowls are perfect for groups of four or more and available in two refreshing flavors, Lakeside Sunset and Strawberry Shandy.
In addition to the newly added libations, Hyde also offers a full menu of signature cocktails during lounge hours including the Love Unit, Cucumber Watermelon Margarita and Burning Mango. Guests looking to beat the heat can indulge in a mouth-watering selection of traditional Italian small plates from Chef Julian Serrano’s restaurant, Lago, including Alla Ricotta e Miele Focaccia, Bruchetta al Pomodoro, Polpette di Carne and Mattonella al Cioccocato.
Hyde’s lounge is open nightly from 5 to 10 p.m., and the nightclub is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to late. For more information, visit hydebellagio.com.