Guests watching sports at Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, the newest restaurant to open on the Las Vegas Strip.
(Photo Courtesy: Hospitality Boulevard)
SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ ANNOUNCES MARCH SPECIALS FOR
ST. PATRICK’S DAY, MARCH MADNESS
Smoked Burgers & BBQ announces new food and drink specials for St. Patrick’s Day and March Madness.
St. Patrick’s Day
Celebrate the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17 with the launch of “Bottomless BBQ Brunch.” The endless brunch will take place every Sunday and includes a variety of breakfast items and the option to add bottomless beer, mimosas or bloody marys. The brunch will be available for $30 per person from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The “Bottomless BBQ Brunch” will feature:
- Brisket & Eggs Sliders – egg, smoked brisket, cheddar cheese, garlic aioli and BBQ sauce.
- Breakfast Burrito – smoked applewood bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese, potatoes and salsa verde.
- All American Breakfast – eggs, smoked applewood bacon, potatoes and Texas toast.
- Bottomless Draft Beer, Mimosas and Bloody Marys $12
- Green Beer (Michelob Ultra and Bud Light) $7
- Green Jello Shots – Two Shots for $5
The holiday will also feature the newly popular “Smokin’ Sundays,” the live acoustic music by popular Las Vegas Local Joel Floyd West. “Smokin’ Sundays” will take place every Sunday from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. West has a rock ‘n’ roll soul with a soft bluesy voice and will play fan favorites from the ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s.
Celebrate March Madness, March 21 through March 23. Guests can enjoy an “All-You-Can-Eat Sports Menu” starting each day at 2 p.m. at $150 per person which includes a premium open bar. The restaurant features indoor seating accommodating 60 people with nine large screens. The Stripside patio accommodates up to 40 guests with six screens, providing ample viewing from every seat in the house.
The “All-You-Can-Eat Sports Menu” will feature:
- Chipotle Caesars Salad – chopped romaine lettuce, parmesan, garlic croutons and chipotle Caesar dressing.
- French Fries – served with special smoked ketchup.
- All American Mini Hotdogs – served with traditional condiments on brioche buns.
- Pulled Pork Sliders – fresh smoked pulled pork, slathered house made mustard, BBQ sauce and dill pickle chips.
- Chicken Wings – smoked buffalo chicken wings served with ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
- Assorted Cookies
St. Patrick’s Day Specials
Sunday, March 17
11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
March Madness Specials
March 21 through March 23
Sunday through Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Smoked Burgers & BBQ
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
3500 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
VENUE ACCESS AND PARKING:
Media can enter Smoked Burgers & BBQ through the main entrance located immediately off Las Vegas Blvd. Media can also gain access through the main entrance located in The Forum Shops across from Joe’s Stone Crab and next door to Starbucks.
Media can utilize the valet at the South entrance of The Forum Shops, located immediately off Las Vegas Blvd. or self-park located at the West end of the hotel off Jay Sarno Way.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @SmokedLV