Smoked Burgers & BBQ to launch all-you-can-eat experience
beginning tomorrow during National BBQ Month.
(Photo Courtesy of Smoked Burgers & BBQ)
SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ TO BE THE FIRST TO LAUNCH ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BBQ ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
New Special to Begin this May – National BBQ Month
Beginning tomorrow May 1 and the start of National BBQ Month – Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will become the first restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip to serve All-You-Can-Eat BBQ available every day starting at 11:30 a.m.
Priced at $49 per person, the menu includes:
- Beef Sliders: Angus beef rubbed with a special house spice mix, smoked house ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese served on a Hawaiian roll.
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Six smoked chicken wings served plain or buffalo style tossed in signature BBQ sauce.
- Louisiana Hot Link Sausage: Grilled split pork hot links slathered in a signature BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- BBQ Pork: Pulled pork shoulder slathered in a signature spice blend and mustard BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- BBQ Chicken: Pulled chicken slathered with a signature spice blend and tangy BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- St. Louis Ribs: Tossed in signature smoked spices and BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- Sides: Mesquite Fries; Sweet Potato Fries; Truffle Mac ‘n Cheese; Potato Salad; Cole Slaw and Baked Beans.
ABOUT SMOKED BURGERS & BBQ
Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace specializes in jaw-dropping burgers, handcrafted cocktails, draft beer, homemade lemonades and sweet teas. The menu takes a twist on BBQ classics while infusing West Coast flare. Designed and operated by Hospitality Boulevard, the restaurant features indoor and outdoor Strip-side dining and live entertainment. Smoked Burgers & BBQ’s emphasis is on creating the ultimate guest experience whether it be for a work lunch, watching the big game or spending a night out on the town in a casual, comfortable environment. Smoked Burgers & BBQ is located next to The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace’s Upper Valet. For more information, find and follow on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
ABOUT HOSPITALITY BOULEVARD
Designed with the customer experience in mind, Hospitality Boulevard is the restaurant and bar conglomerate created by everyday guys, Ryan Klaasen and Joey Pintozzi. From Los Angeles to Las Vegas to New York, Hospitality Boulevard’s portfolio of venues includes Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade and The Wellesbourne in Los Angeles. Additional concepts to be announced in 2019.