THE HABIT BURGER GRILL CONTINUES EXPANSION AS IT SETS TO OPEN ALIANTE LOCATION IN LATE 2016
Now with three Nevada locations, The Habit Burger Grill plans to debut its award-wining Charburgers with a fourth location in the Aliante area of North Las Vegas. Slated to open late 2016, The Habit features exceptional flavor from chargrilling over an open flame and a highly differentiated customer experience by combining a commitment to quality, genuine hospitality, in a warm and inviting atmosphere, all at an exceptional value. From Charburgers to sandwiches and salads, all custom-built and made-to-order, Las Vegas and Henderson-goers can soon make it a habit with four Nevada locations across the valley.
“The community has continued to welcome The Habit Burger Grill and our award-winning Charburgers, and we are excited to showcase an all-new Habit Burger in North Las Vegas,” said Xiaoming Hu of 12 Ventures LLC, a franchisee of The Habit Burger Grill. “Since the opening of our first Nevada location last year, we have received an enthusiastic response from locals and tourists alike, and we’re eager to be a part of the Aliante community and bring a taste of our habit-worthy menu to our fourth location, here in the valley.
The restaurant will feature a total of 94 dining seats, including indoor and patio dining, complete with the California-inspired interior décor. Approximately 28 new jobs will be created to staff the restaurant. The Habit distinguishes itself in the fast casual better burger segment with its signature Charburger, menu variety, genuine hospitality and value. Guests can expect the following when visiting a Habit Burger location:
- Burgers are always 100% fresh ground beef, never frozen
- Burgers are chargrilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade Albacore
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in-house
- USDA Choice Tri-tip steak is trimmed and marinated in-house
- Salads are fresh, made-to-order
- House-made ranch dressing is prepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- French fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries and tempura green beans are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil
- Shakes and malts are hand-crafted and made-to-order
- Every Habit offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up
The Habit Burger Grill will be located at 6482 N. Decatur Blvd. Suite H100A North Las Vegas, NV 89131. For more information, visit www.habitburger.com. The Habit is also found on social media at www.facebook.com/habitburger, instagram.com/habitburgergrill, twitter.com/habitburger and www.youtube.com/habittube.
About The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade albacore tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. The first Habit Burger Grill opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969 and has since grown to more than 150 restaurants in 16 markets throughout California, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, Virginia and Washington. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.