THE VENETIAN RESORT UNVEILS EXPERIENCES
INVITING GUESTS TO “WANT THE WORLD”
Las Vegas resort introduces menu of unique guest offerings and an over-the-top package
The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas has unveiled Want the World Experiences, a collection of curated moments inspired by the vigor, warmth and generosity of the Italian spirit. The remarkable experiences menu gives guests the opportunity to sample the rich breadth of The Venetian Resort and satisfy the desire of today’s traveler for unique and shareable moments. The offerings culminate in an exclusive, over-the-top, bookable package, combining the elegance and drama of luxury travel, with a stay in one of the resort’s lavish presidential suites.
“Our new Want the World Experiences turn every traveler into a tastemaker, giving them distinct experiences to share as they celebrate every moment,” said Marcy Miles, chief marketing officer of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
The Want the World Experiences further the story of The Venetian Resort and its new creative campaign, inspired by the magnitude of unique opportunities available at the iconic resort. Campaign ads include the anthem “I Want It Now,” a custom remix of a classic cinematic moment. The visual approach to the campaign — and the new resort experiences menu – collectively draw energy from the playful song, paired with rich tones of gold and red for an added layer of decadence.
“Want the World is about reveling in all The Venetian Resort has to offer,” continued Miles. “From our culinary delights to our Cocktail Collective, our iconic gondolas and expansive suites, guests can truly have the world here at our resort.”
WANT THE WORLD PACKAGE*
A luxurious over-the-top suite package provides an experience where no whim is too wild and every desire is anticipated. The ultimate trip begins by arriving in Las Vegas via private jet, where a Maybach vehicle awaits to whisk the guest to a 6,500 square-foot presidential suite for a four-night stay, replete with a private butler and fully stocked bar. Other amenities designed to indulge include:
- Monogrammed red silk pajamas
- Swarovski red crystal-encrusted magnum of Moët Champagne
- The ultimate welcome amenity: a replica of the resort’s signature armillary sphere hand-crafted from artisan chocolate, atop a cake adorned with a 2.5 total carat ruby and diamond necklace and matching 2.47 carat Burma ruby and diamond ring from Bellusso Jewelers
The splendor abounds across the resort with:
- Gold-flecked cocktails at The Dorsey cocktail bar
- A pampering, in-suite Champagne pedicure and Diamond massage experience from Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness
- In-suite, four-course custom dinner prepared by Chef Lorena Garcia of Chica and a two-hour salsa dancing lesson
- 24k Brunch and Bubbles by Yardbird, complete with 24k gold-dusted chicken n’ waffles and Cristal mimosas
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap with a 5.5 carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers.
- A personal photographer to document the stay
Prices start at $450,000. To book the Want the World Package call The Venetian Celebrations team at 702-414-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WANT THE WORLD EXPERIENCES*
For those guests who are looking for it all, but in an a la carte menu, the Want the World Experiences provide exclusive opportunities throughout the Venetian Resort. A sampling of ever-evolving moments includes:
- The Red Menu at Mott 32: A special menu served in the restaurant’s signature private dining room, known as the “Boom Boom Room.” Mott 32’s Red Menu highlights signature dishes including hot & sour Iberico pork Shanghainese soup dumplings, signature lobster “mapo tofu” and Alaskan crab casserole vermicelli. The culinary feast is paired with premium beverage options that represent the restaurant’s modern take on authentic Chinese cuisine. The menu has been curated specifically around the fortune-inducing hue of red, in order to conjure feelings of joy, happiness and good fortune — as is significant in Chinese culture — while also satiating appetites.
- Dom Pérignon by the Glass at The Rosina Cocktail Bar An opportunity to indulge in a glass of vintage Dom Pérignon, the champagne that embodies perfect balance.
- Red Velvet Cake Batter CrazyShake at Black Tap is as much of a feast for the eyes as it is the palate, featuring a rim of chocolate candy and red M&Ms, topped with a mini two-tiered cake with red ombré rose frosting. The shake is playfully draped with a three-strand, 5.5-carat diamond bracelet from Bellusso Jewelers. (For those who may already have a 5.5-carat bracelet, a version of this CrazyShake is available sans the diamonds.)
- Chica Tequila Masterclass: Dive into the world of agave as you taste, pair, and create your own tequila cocktails, including an opportunity to sample six extremely rare tequilas paired with light bites. This masterclass also covers tequila production, and tequila recipes to take home and impress your friends.
- SUSHISAMBA exclusive Bluefin Tuna carving ceremony and Omakase: A private carving ceremony of a Giant Japanese Bluefin Tuna – weighing up to 300 pounds – with acclaimed SUSHISAMBA corporate chef (and Instagram sensation) John Um. This rare experience is followed by a 10-course bespoke tuna omakase tasting, featuring otoro, chutoro and senaka akami, as well as rare cuts. Must be pre-ordered a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Secret Pisco Sour Menu at Once: The mixology team at Once restaurant has created a “secret menu” featuring four variations of a Pisco Sour, the national drink of Peru. Choose your flavor – strawberry, charapita, maracuyá, or chicha morada.
- The Whole Southern Shebang 12-Course Tasting at Yardbird: Why pick one item on the menu when you can have it all? Take a culinary tour of the south one flavor at a time with a 12-course tasting experience. Try one of everything from Yardbird’s award-winning menu, from the world-famous chicken n’ waffles, deviled eggs, and fried green tomato BLT to the highly acclaimed shrimp & grits and fried Oreos. Each course is introduced by the chef, who shares the inspiration for every dish, as well as the carefully paired sips of bourbon that complement every savory bite.
- Want the World Massage at Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness. An 80-minute treatment featuring six distinct massage techniques in one luxurious session: Shiatsu massage, Lomi Lomi, Thai stretches, reflexology foot massage, and Swedish massage.
- TAO’s Want it All: TAO Nightclub is introducing a new VIP Table experience for the biggest of VIPs who want to take nightlife to another level. The exclusive I Want it All package features your very own personal ice luge for your bottles, which comes emblazoned with a TAO Logo.
For more “Want The World” options and pricing of individual experiences, head to Venetian.com/wanttheworld.
* Based on availability.
About The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
The iconic Venetian Resort Las Vegas was designed for the discerning traveler craving a bespoke Las Vegas getaway. The destination-defining resort is comprised of three all-suite towers, boasting standard accommodations nearly double the size of the average on the Las Vegas Strip. Born of the same Italian spirit yet each offering a luxurious escape with its own distinct personality, The Venetian is revelatory and dynamic, The Palazzo is refined yet electrifying and Venezia is a relaxing respite.
The resort experience is marked by a commitment to sophisticated play with world-class restaurants from celebrated chefs; a collective of intimate and elevated cocktail havens curated by the industry’s top talents; Canyon Ranch Spa; a five-acre pool and garden deck; TAO Nightclub; a country club-meets-Vegas poolside experience at The Aquatic Club; an ever-evolving series of large-scale art installations; two casinos and poker room, and enviable retail options at Grand Canal Shoppes, anchored by a three-story flagship Barneys New York.
A premier events and conference center, the resort is also home to more than 2.3 million square feet of meeting and convention space, including The Venetian and The Palazzo Congress Center and famed Sands Expo Convention Center. For more information, visit venetian.com. The Venetian Resort Las Vegas is a property of global integrated resorts developer Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS).