Cacio e Pepe Tortelloni at Carnevino Italian Steakhouse
(Photo Credit: B&B Hospitality Group)
WHITE TRUFFLES HAVE ARRIVED!
CARNEVINO ITALIAN STEAKHOUSE AT THE PALAZZO AND
B&B RISTORANTE AT THE VENETIAN
ANNOUNCE URBANI TRUFFLE FESTIVAL TASTING MENUS
Carnevino Italian Steakhouse and B&B Ristorante are serving white truffle menus to celebrate the truffle harvest season. Both restaurants are participating in the Urbani Truffle Festival through Nov. 12, a nationwide festival showcasing exclusive dishes, featuring the Alba white truffle paired with Prunotto wines from the Piedmont region of Italy. Truffle menus will continue to be served throughout November, based on availability. Every fall season, chefs and passionate foodies around the world indulge in the complex, earthy flavors of the rare Italian white truffle.
The 2017 Urbani White Truffle Festival and Prunotto wine pairing menu at Carnevino includes:
- Dry Aged Carpaccio – cured egg yolk, Castelfranco and lemon (Brut Rosé, Ferrari NV Trentino)
- Delicata Squash Sformato – white truffle, brown butter and sage (Riesling, Schloss Reinhartshausen Wisselbrunnen 2015 Rheingau)
- Braised Pork Belly – truffled pork jus, endive and pear butter (Roero Arneis, Prunotto 2014 Piemonte)
- Cacio E Pepe Tortelloni – white truffle butter sauce (Barbera d’Asti, Prunotto “Fuilot” 2014 Piemonte)
- BBL Dry-Aged Beef – mascarpone mashed potatoes and white truffle (Barolo, Prunotto 2012 Piemonte)
- Bruciato – black truffle honey, goat cheese and figs (Moscato d’Asti, Prunotto 2016 Piemonte)
For the seasonal truffle tasting menu at B&B Ristorante, each course will be finished with tableside shavings of fresh truffles. This menu includes:
- Carpaccio di Vitello – arugula and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Roasted Garlic Sformato – porcini crema
- Chestnut Agnolotti – brown butter and vin cotto
- Baccala Fritti – duck egg and cabbage fonduta
- Quince Crostata – olive oil gelato and truffle honey
Carnevino’s truffle tasting menu is $300, with an additional $100 for wine pairings; B&B Ristorante’s truffle tasting menu is $300 inclusive of wine pairings. Participation of the entire table is encouraged.
ABOUT B&B RISTORANTE AT THE VENETIAN
At B&B Ristorante, Chef Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich’s award-winning New York City-based Italian restaurant experience uses only the best local ingredients, treats them as artfully as possible then serves them with gusto. Batali and Bastianich have created an incredible menu paired with Italy’s finest wines in a simple and elegant atmosphere. Batali’s signature dishes appeal to all personalities, from the classic to the adventurous. Bastianich’s wine list showcases selections from every region in Italy, many of them available by the “quartino” (quarter-liter). In B&B Ristorante’s dining room, classical old-world charm meets the stylish appeal of the Las Vegas Strip. B&B Ristorante is located inside The Venetian Las Vegas. B&B Ristorante is open nightly starting at 5 p.m. For more information, go to BandBRistorante.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@BandBRistorante).
ABOUT CARNEVINO ITALIAN STEAKHOUSE
Carnevino Italian Steakhouse at The Palazzo (“carne” indicating the highest quality steaks and “vino” for extraordinary wines) is Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich’s interpretation and celebration of the classic steakhouse presented in their signature Italian style. The finest beef, superior ingredients and world-renowned wine list make award-winning Carnevino the premiere destination for steak lovers. All steaks are dry-aged in Las Vegas then rubbed with sea salt, black pepper and fresh rosemary to achieve otherworldly tenderness and flavor. Furthermore, porterhouses and ribeyes are aged a minimum of 90 to 120 days, well beyond industry standards. Carnevino also offers organic veal, Colorado lamb, Heritage Foods pork, handmade pastas, classic antipasti and side dishes inspired by the street food of Naples. For more information, like on Facebook or follow on Twitter and Instagram (@Carnevino).