The FANtastic 20 adds improvements for Runnin’ Rebel fans
- Purchase Runnin’ Rebel Tickets
- Full FANtastic 20 Details
- 2018-19 UNLV Men’s Basketball Schedule
- @UNLVAthletics | @TheRunninRebels
In the fall of 2017, UNLV Athletics surveyed its fans and conducted a comprehensive listening tour asking constituent groups for their opinions and suggestions regarding the gameday experience at UNLV sporting events. The Athletics Department listened carefully and developed the FANtastic 7 last year, seven initiatives to enhance the gameday experience, to create more fan engagement and to improve the overall atmosphere.
“We received great feedback last year,” said UNLV Director of Athletics Desiree Reed-Francois. “As we continued surveying our fans and analyzing the data, we continued our quest to improve and be as responsive to Rebel fans as possible. We created the Rebel Fan Council and developed the FANtastic 20 for this football season, and now we have the same for basketball. We are confident that fans will enjoy and benefit from the new things that we are implementing as we strive to create memorable experiences for them as well as for our student-athletes.”
The 20 new initiatives for Runnin’ Rebel fans that will be rolled out over the course of the 2018-19 season are below.
The FANtastic 20
1. New center-hung video board
2. Chet Buchanan returns as in-game host
3. Eat All You Can available for five great games
4. Five-game packages available in more sections in Thomas & Mack
5. “Better seats promise” for season and partial package purchasers
6. New video board features
7. Opportunity for your message to show on the video board
8. Increased number of student tailgates
9. New group fundraising opportunities
10. More giveaway items for fans
11. Pack the Mack is Back
12. New big signs in the Rebellion
13. The Rebellion Student Lounge
14. Basketball ticket exchange program
15. Student rewards program
16. Loyalty Circle Sky Lounge Addition
17. The return of the Senior Night White Out
18. New DJ to rock The Mack
19. Enhanced group benefits
20. Customer service training for gameday and full-time staff
For detailed information on each initiative, please visit The FANtastic 20 page by clicking here.
Season tickets for UNLV men’s basketball, starting as low as $119, are on sale now and may be purchased at UNLVtickets.com, by calling 702-739-FANS (3267) or at the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office. Season ticket holders have the option to upgrade to the Eat All You Can Plan for the games included in the five-game plan plus New Mexico (Tuesday, Jan. 22) for a total of $35.
FIVE GAME PLAN
A new five-game ticket plan for 2018-19 was recently announced. Starting at just $90, the unprecedented option includes five of this season’s best games at the Thomas & Mack Center and is available for purchase in all available arena locations (except Gucci Row). The plan includes Eat All You Can (unlimited hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and soda), access to discounted tickets to see BYU vs. UNLV at T-Mobile Arena and membership in the Rebel Athletic Fund (most seat locations). Click here for more information and to purchase.
Single-game tickets may also now be purchased at UNLVtickets.com, on the phone at 702-739-FANS (3267) or by visiting the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office.
ABOUT THE RUNNIN’ REBELS
Head Coach Marvin Menzies is in his third season at the helm of the program. The Runnin’ Rebels return seven players plus two transfer redshirts from their 20-win season in 2017-18, a year that witnessed a nine-game improvement in the win column from the previous year and was UNLV’s first 20-win season since 2013-14. The program’s 2018 recruiting class includes six newcomers (all freshmen) and has been ranked No. 2 in the Mountain West.
The Runnin’ Rebels will open the regular season this Saturday, Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. against Loyola Marymount at the Thomas & Mack Center.