SCARLET & GRAY WEEKEND SET FOR APRIL 12-14
Rebel football Spring Showcase, UNLV Athletic Apparel Sale and baseball series with
Nevada, Reno highlight busy weekend on campus
UNLV Athletics is proud to present Scarlet & Gray Weekend, set for this weekend, April 12-14, on campus.
Many events are scheduled, highlighted by Rebel football’s Spring Showcase on Friday, April 12 at 5:30 p.m. at Rebel Park, the UNLV Athletic Apparel Sale, which is set for Saturday, April 13 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and UNLV baseball’s rivalry series with Nevada, Reno, on Friday-Sunday, April 12-14.
Also on campus this weekend is UNLV softball’s series with New Mexico, men’s tennis vs. Boise State, women’s tennis vs. Nevada, Reno, and Fresno State, a track & field meet, and a free youth clinic hosted by women’s soccer before its spring match vs. Utah State.
In addition to this weekend’s schedule, UNLV baseball will host No. 15 Arizona State on Wednesday.
The full schedule for this week’s Scarlet & Gray Weekend:
Wednesday, April 10
• 6:05 p.m. – Baseball vs. Arizona State – Wilson Stadium
Friday, April 12
• 11 a.m. – Track & Field’s Randall Cunningham Invitational & Sheila Tarr-Smith Multis – Partridge Stadium/Tarr Smith Field
• 12 p.m. – Men’s Tennis vs. Boise State – Fertitta Tennis Complex
• 5:30 p.m. – Rebel Football Spring Showcase – Rebel Park
• 6 p.m. – Softball vs. New Mexico – Eller Media Stadium
• 7 p.m. – Baseball vs. Nevada, Reno – Wilson Stadium
Saturday, April 13
• 8 a.m. – Free youth clinic hosted by women’s soccer
• 9:30 a.m. – Track & Field’s Randall Cunningham Invitational & Sheila Tarr-Smith Multis – Partridge Stadium/Tarr Smith Field
• 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. – Apparel Sale – North Gym
• 10 a.m. – Women’s Tennis vs. Nevada, Reno – Fertitta Tennis Complex
• 10 a.m. – Women’s Soccer spring match vs. Utah State – Johann Field
• 1 p.m. – Softball vs. New Mexico – Eller Media Stadium
• 2 p.m. – Baseball vs. Nevada, Reno – Wilson Stadium
Sunday, April 14
• 10 a.m. – Women’s Tennis vs. Fresno State – Fertitta Tennis Complex
• 1 p.m. Softball vs. New Mexico – Eller Media Stadium
• 1 p.m. Baseball vs. Nevada, Reno – Wilson Stadium
Admission to Friday’s Rebel football Spring Showcase is free. The event will include a scrimmage, activities for kids, autographs and concessions will be available. Fans are encouraged to bring their own blankets and lawn chairs.
For only the third time in history, fans will get the chance to purchase authentic new and game-used UNLV athletic apparel as part of the department’s sale on Saturday. The public is invited to the North Gym inside the Paul McDermott Physical Education complex on campus from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. that day when hundreds of items will be for sale. All proceeds from the sale benefit the UNLV Athletics Department.
The North Gym is located adjacent to Rebel Park, which is located between Wilson Stadium and the Lied Athletic Complex, which are near the intersection of Paradise and Harmon.
Admission is also free to track & field and tennis, while kids 12 and under are free to baseball and softball games.