Flat Iron Steak Frites (Photo Courtesy of Andre’s Bistro & Bar)
SHORT ON TIME FOR LUNCH?
ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR LAUNCHES “EXPRESS POWER LUNCH” MENU
They may serve a blend of French Bistro and American Tavern cuisine, but that doesn’t mean the menu isn’t practical. The southwest’s newest restaurant, which serves an appealing blend of French bistro and American tavern cuisine, has launched the perfect lunch break menu designed to get guests in and out in less than 45 minutes. The “Express Power Lunch” features two courses of Andre’s favorites guaranteed to hit the spot quickly.
“We designed this menu with time in mind. Guests can dine in for business or on the go in under an hour and then be back at their desks,” says John Wood, managing partner, Stacked Hospitality. “The menu options are fast and filling, crafted to provide energy for the rest of the day.”
The newest menu addition includes an appetizer and entrée for $19.95 with the option to add a handmade dessert for an additional $4.50.
- Caesar Salad (romaine lettuce, croutons, grana padano, Caesar dressing)
- Mixed Green Salad (market greens, balsamic vinaigrette)
- French Onion Soup (toasted bread, gruyère cheese)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (chicken breast, butter lettuce, crispy bacon, tomato, herb dressing)
- Ricotta Gnocchi (pea tendrils, English pea purée, baby squash, rainbow carrots, brown butter sauce)
- Golden Trout Amandine (green beans, beurre noisette)
- Flat Iron Steak Frites *$6.50 supplement (grilled, herb butter, duck fat tries)
Desserts *$4.50 supplement:
- Crème Brûlée (vanilla bean custard, caramelized sugar crust, fresh berries)
- Chocolate Pot de Crème (oven baked chocolate custard, Chantilly cream, vanilla cookie)
- Lemon Tart (lemon curd, sugar dough crust, raspberry coulis)
To pair with the menu, guests are encouraged to order off the premier beverage menu which features non-alcoholic drinks. fresh-squeezed juices, coffee and tea. For those looking to add a little spirit to their lunch, a full bar is available featuring house-made punch, hand-made specialty cocktails, beer and a specially crafted wine selection. For more information or to make reservations, go to www.AndresBistroandBar.com or call (702) 798-7151
ABOUT ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR
Andre’s Bistro & Bar blends French Bistro and American Tavern cuisine in an casual neighborhood setting. Owned and operated by the dining and nightlife group, Stacked Hospitality, the location returns Andre’s to its roots by becoming his first neighborhood restaurant opening since the debut of his eponymous, groundbreaking restaurant in 1980 in Downtown Las Vegas. Created as an homage to award-winning chef and restaurateur André Rochat, the restaurant preserves the high standards he set while connecting with a brand-new generation of food lovers. Andre’s Bistro & Bar is located at 6115 S. Fort Apache Rd., Suite 112 and open daily for lunch from Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Happy Hour from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and dinner served from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Sunday and Monday through Thursday) and 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Friday and Saturday) and weekend brunch from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Find on Facebook, Twitter (@AndresBistroBar) and Instagram (@AndresBistroBar). To book a table via OpenTable.com, click here.