April Gaming and Dining Promotions at South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
$500,000 Big-Game Bingo Super Gala
Beginning Tuesday, April 1, South Point bingo players may purchase entries for South Point’s Bingo Super Gala event for the chance to win part of $500,000 the bingo jackpot on Monday, July 7 and Tuesday, July 8. Entries for the two-day gala are available for $350 which includes two-day gala access, one 9-ON pack of bingo cards, one food voucher and dauber per day. The bingo spectacular will offer a $250,000 daily prize pool. The gala will start with 10 warm-up games with a total purse of $10,000, followed by 19 Super Gala games for $10,000 each, and concluding with one $50,000 coverall game and one $10,000 “2nd Chance” game. Warm-up games will begin at 11:30 a.m. each day with the Super Gala beginning at 1 p.m. Doors open at 8 a.m.
Enhancing the Super Gala experience, South Point offers gala players a special $50 room rate for Sunday, July 6 and includes a two-night hotel accommodation for Monday, July 7 and Tuesday, July 8. Entry to the Super Gala is subject to availability. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
$100,000 Free Play Spin-2-Win
South Point Casino penny machine players who earn 500 points on Saturday, Sunday or Monday throughout April will qualify for South Point’s “Spin-2-Win” promotion. Once players receive 500 points, a “U-spin” button will automatically appear on their penny machines screen with the chance to win up to 100,000 points or up to $100 in free play. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
South Point Polo Shirts – Every Wednesday in April
Every Wednesday throughout April, South Point Casino Club Card holders that earn 500 points on slots or reel machines or 2,000 points on video poker will receive a one-of-a-kind South Point logo polo shirt. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
No-Limit Texas Hold’em Daily “BOUNTY” Tournament
Throughout April, South Point Casino hosts daily no-limit Texas Hold’em “BOUNTY” tournaments every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m., 2 and 7 p.m. and every Wednesday and Sunday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Casino players have the opportunity to participate in each “BOUNTY” tournament for a $60 buy-in fee. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Special No-Limit Texas Hold’em “DEEP-STACK” Tournament
South Point Casino offers guests the opportunity to participate in a special no-limit Texas Hold’em “DEEP-STACK” tournament every Wednesday and Sunday at 6 p.m. When casino players purchase a buy-in for $100, they will receive $7,500 in tournament chips. Guests can also receive an additional $2,500 in tournament chips for a $10 add-on purchase. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
South Point Seniors 50+ Slot Tournament – Every Thursday in April
South Point Casino Club Card players age 50 and older will have the opportunity to participate in the Seniors 50+ Slot Tournament every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., throughout April. Club Card members will receive a free tournament entry when they swipe their Club Card at any Club kiosks. Participants may receive additional entries into the slot tournament for every 250 points earned while playing South Point Casino slots, video poker or video reel machines. The slot tournament will give away $5,200 in cash prizes each week including a $1,500 cash prize to the first place winner. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
South Point Offers Revamped Menu at Silverado Steak House
In celebration of summer, Silverado Steak House has redesigned the restaurant’s menu, offering guests a new selection of delicious items to choose from, including:
- Appetizers: Burgundy Sautéed Mushrooms ($9), served with fresh mushroom caps sautéed with Burgundy and a hint of garlic; Glazed Pork Belly ($11), slowly braised and topped with a soy and ginger glaze.
- Steaks: Chipotle Glazed Flat-Iron ($29), including two broiled 4 ounce steaks glazed with a homemade spicy barbecue sauce.
- Entrees: Double Cut Pork Chop ($27), served with a bourbon demi and a side of sweet pepper and apple relish; Fresh Filet of Salmon Martini Style ($32), oven roasted with a dill crust and served over a potato and green olive hash that is topped with gin and vermouth cream; For Two ($99), including one 14 ounce New York Steak, four Shrimp Scampi and four sautéed Scallops with wilted spinach.
New Themed Buffet Menus at Garden Buffet
- Monday: South Point’s Garden Buffet will feature a special “BBQ” buffet for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card. The buffet will offer an extensive arrangement of soups, salads, fresh fruits, desserts and more. Buffet patrons can enjoy an assortment of comfort food selections featuring Slowly Roasted Bourbon Glazed Pork Loin, Campfire Barbecued Spare Ribs, Hop Sing’s Firecracker Beef, Round-up Fried Chicken, Big Hoss’ Burger Bar, Memphis Style Pulled Pork and more. The alluring buffet offers every backyard party enthusiast’s favorite side dishes, including Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Bacon and Cheddar Potato Casserole and Chili. In addition to the a la carte spread, guests will enjoy two carving stations with “The Duke’s” Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket and Ponderosa Smoke Salmon. This specialty buffet will be available every Monday from 4 to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: South Point’s Garden Buffet offers a “Seafood” buffet experience for $23.95 with a Casino Club Card or $27.95 without a Casino Club Card. The buffet offers a variety of seasonal salads, hand-crafted chowders, farm-fresh vegetables and a selection of seasonal seafood. Guests have the option to select from a selection of dishes, including Steamed Crab Legs, Black Bean Green Lip Mussels, Seafood Enchiladas, Shrimp Mac and Cheese, Southern Fried Catfish and Snapper Vera Cruse. Also included in the buffet is a large selection of carving stations featuring Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, House Smoked Salmon and Maple Glazed Roast Salmon. The “Seafood” buffet includes one glass of wine per guest and is available every Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m.
For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Easter Specialty Menus – Sunday, April 20
Coronado Café will offer three- course menu and cocktail of choice for $14.95 per person, including:
- First Course: Cream of Chicken Soup or Spring Salad
- Second Course: Roasted Leg of Lamb, served with lamb jus and mint sauce; or Honey Glazed Ham, topped with a raisin sauce. All entrees are served with the choice of roasted or Yukon gold mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Third Course: A Chocolate Mousse Cake will be featured for dessert with the choice of tea or coffee.
Baja Miguel’s will offer a three- course menu and house margarita for $19.95, including:
- First Course: Sweet Corn Tamale Cake, served on top salsa Verde with sour cream, diced tomatoes and green onions; Tortilla Soup; or Salad Azucena, with chopped romaine, red and yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes and champagne vinaigrette.
- Second Course: Red Snapper Mazatlan, seasoned and topped with a cream langoustine sauce and a side of cilantro rice and vegetables; or Chuletas Nortenas, featuring lamb chops broiled and topped with min jalapeno sauce and a side of cilantro and trio colored beans.
- Third Course: Strawberry Tart; or Peach Flan. All desserts are served with the choice of coffee or tea.
Don Vito’s Italianwill serve a three-course menu, including:
- First Course: Shrimp and Scallop Spiedine, served atop fresh rosemary with a yellow pepper sauce; or Prosciutto with Fresh Mozzarella, served with beefsteak tomatoes.
- Second Course: Braised Lamb Shanks ($35), served with a vegetable orzo; Halibut Vito’s ($33), pan seared with braised Swiss chard; or Chicken Milanaise ($31), topped with roasted garlic butter. All entrees are served with the choice of fresh vegetables or penne pasta.
- Third Course: Salted Caramel Cream Puffs, served with Godiva chocolate sauce or Rum Cake, topped with cinnamon ice cream.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course menu and cocktail of choice for $29 per person, including:
- First Course: Cream of Chicken Soup; or Spring Salad, served with baby lettuce, teardrop tomatoes, cucumber, green peas, corn, toasted croutons topped with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Second Course: Georgia Honey Baked Ham, served with Maida sauce and creamed spinach; Breast of Spring Chicken, seasoned in a herb and pepper crust and served with a side of Northwestern beans with basil cream; Grilled Tilapia Mediterranean, served over a bed of diced zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, black and green olives with orzo and a saffron broth; Prime Rib of Beef, dry aged and slowly cooked; Moussaka, ground lamb sautéed with herbs, garlic and red wine, and layered with eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and finished with a cheese sauce; Filet Medallions, featuring beef tenderloins served on top sautéed spinach and grilled mushrooms. All entrees are served with the choice of fresh vegetables or penne pasta.
- Third Course: Peach Mousse Cake; served with raspberry sorbet; Chocolate Napoleon; or Warm Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler, served with vanilla ice cream. All desserts are served with the choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course menu and a cocktail of choice for $55 per person, including:
- First Course: Sautéed Sea Scallop, served on top a half shell with a warm Asian slaw and sweet chili sauce; Scotch Easter Eggs, served over Asian slaw and drizzled with a sweet chili sauce; or Shrimp Cocktail, served with Silverado cocktail sauce.
- Second Course: Cream of Chicken Soup; Grilled Asparagus and Portabella Mushroom Salad, topped with raspberry vinaigrette; Silverado House Salad, served with champagne vinaigrette.
- Third Course: Bourbon Glazed Ham, served with a bourbon butter sauce, raisins and corn soufflé; Grilled Chicken Breast, filled with a mango stuffing and curry sauce; Pork Tenderloin, served with teardrop tomatoes and a mushroom chardonnay beurre blanc; Braised Lamb Shanks, simmered in red wine and served with a side of garden vegetables; Red Snapper Rockefeller, baked over Pernod flavored cream with poached oysters; or Filet, featuring beef sautéed with forest mushrooms and topped with béarnaise sauce. All entrees are served with the choice of fresh vegetables or penne pasta.
- Fourth Course: Chocolate Cake with Grand Marnier Cream; Peach Brown Betty, served with vanilla ice cream; or Raspberry Short Cake. All desserts are served with the choice of coffee or tea.
The menus will be available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Coronado Café and Baja Miguel’s; 2 to 9 p.m. at Primarily Prime Rib; 4 to 9 p.m. at Don Vito’s; and 4 to 10 p.m. at Silverado Steak House. Baja Miguel’s and Don Vito’s regular dining menus will also be available during Easter. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or for reservations, please visit the South Point Dining website.
Easter Sunday Specialty Buffet – Sunday, April 20
- Champagne Brunch Buffet: Garden Buffet will offer a special Easter Champagne Brunch Buffet for $16.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card. Throughout the brunch buffet, guests will enjoy an assortment of breakfast items, including Omelets, Eggs Benedict, New York Steak and Eggs, Pancakes, French Toast and more. The specialty brunch buffet will feature hot entrees including but not limited to Chicken Angelo, Seared Salmon, Chipotle Rubbed Pork Medallions and House Smoked Pork Back Ribs. The specialty dinner buffet will also feature a selection of carving stations with Roasted Leg of Lamb, Prime Rib and Rotisserie Chicken. Adding to the experience, the brunch buffet offers a festive dessert table with Easter Chocolate Cake, Hot, Hot Peach Bread Pudding, Cherry Crepes and more. The Easter Champagne Brunch Buffet will be available from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tax and gratuity are not included. All guests must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID. For more information, please visit the South Point Dining website.
- Champagne Dinner Buffet: Garden Buffet will feature a special Champagne Dinner Buffet for $16.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card, including a variation of soups, salads and desserts. Throughout the dinner buffet, guests will enjoy a selection of à la carte options including Chicken Cacciatore, Steam Salmon, Home Style Chicken in a Pot, Steamed Green Lip Mussels and more. The specialty dinner buffet will also feature a selection of carving stations with Roasted Prime Rib, Prime Rib and Rotisserie Chicken. Guests can satisfy that sweet tooth while enjoying desserts such as Hot Cherry Crepes, Hot Cross Buns, Easter Chocolate Cake and more. The Champagne Dinner Buffet will be available from 4 to 9 p.m. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information, please visit the South Point website.
“South Point Late Nite” Graveyard Specials at Coronado Café
Coronado Café will offer a delicious selection of graveyard specials throughout April. Guests will satisfy their late night cravings by selecting from a specially prepared menu featuring Buttermilk Biscuits & Country Gravy ($2.25), Two Eggs with Bacon or Sausage ($2.95), Steak and Eggs ($3.95), a Pancake Sandwich ($3.45) and a Cheeseburger ($3.75). Graveyard specials will be served daily from midnight to 6 a.m. All guests must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Happy Hour at Zenshin
South Point Hotel’s Zenshin restaurant offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select items from 2 to 6 p.m. Guests have the opportunity to relax after a busy day with $5 martinis, $2 domestic and $2.50 import beers. A special happy hour dining menu features appetizers including Edamame ($2.50), Karaage Chicken ($3.50), Fried Oysters ($5), Hamachi Kama ($5), Misoyaki Salmon Kama ($5) and more. Guests also can select from an abundance of specialty sushi rolls, including 777 ($6), Spider ($5), Crunch ($5), Spicy Tuna ($4) and more. In addition, the happy hour menu puts a twist on the traditional pizza with Cajun Tuna ($7), Teriyaki Chicken ($6) and Garden Vegetable ($5) options. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Garden Buffet Features Prime Rib and Peel & Eat Shrimp during Dinner Buffet
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers guests a new dinner buffet every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m. The dinner buffet will feature a juicy Prime Rib and fresh Peel & Eat Shrimp. The dinner buffet is available for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Unlimited Bloody Marys During Breakfast Buffet– Monday through Friday
South Point offers unlimited Bloody Marys during the Garden Buffet’s Breakfast Buffet for $7.95 with a Casino Club Card or $9.95 without a Casino Club Card. The breakfast buffet is available Monday through Friday from 7 to 10 a.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Garden Buffet Serves Unlimited Mimosas – Every Saturday and Sunday
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers brunch guests the opportunity to enjoy unlimited mimosas for $15.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card. The brunch buffet is available every Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$1 Bloody Marys/Mimosas and $2 Irish Coffees
Throughout April, South Point Casino offers guests the option of $1 Bloody Marys or Mimosas at all casino bars and the Coronado Café. Guests can also enjoy refreshing Bailey’s Irish Cream and Coffee for $2 at any of the casino bars. This special is available daily from 6 a.m. to noon. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$3 Tequila Time Happy Hour at Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar offers a $3 Tequila Time happy hour special throughout April. The happy hour party includes margaritas, shots of Cuervo, well drinks and all beers. The special is available Wednesday through Sunday from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website or call 702-797-8075.
“What the Shuck!?” Big Sur Oyster Bar $7.95 Lunch Special and Half Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar continues to offers guests a $7.95 lunch special throughout April. Guests will enjoy a variety of options including Shrimp Alfredo, Pasta Primavera with Shrimp, Fish Tacos, Shrimp Jambalaya, Red Snapper Creole Style, Oyster Po’ Boy and Bayou Burger. In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar will feature half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. Guests can slurp down plump Louisiana Gold Seal Oysters as the chefs freshly shuck oysters in an open kitchen creating an exciting dining experience. These specials are available Monday through Thursday from noon to 4 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Baja Miguel’s $9.95 Lunch Special
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Mexican restaurant continues to offer a $9.95 lunch special throughout April. Diners will begin the meal with a complimentary frozen margarita paired with an appetizing Fideo soup. For the main entrée, guests will have the option to select two items from a menu featuring enchiladas, flautas, tacos or chili relleno. All entrées will be served with Mexican rice and refried beans. The lunch special is available Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website or call 702-797-8075.
Four Meals Under $4 at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake, located inside South Point Hotel, offers guests four meals for under $4. Guests can select from menu items such as the Double n’ Cheese Steakburger and fries; Single Bacon and Cheese Steakburger with fries; Chicken Fingers and fries; or the Triple Steakburger and fries. Each menu item rings up at $3.99 plus tax. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$7.95 Coronado Café Daily Specials
South Point’s Coronado Café continues to offer guests a $7.95 daily special from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday: Diners have the option of a delicious Roast Loin of Pork with pan gravy, red cabbage and freshly mashed potatoes or a Classic Chef’s Salad with chopped iceberg and romaine lettuce topped with turkey, ham, salami, Swiss and American cheeses, tomato, hard boiled eggs and a choice of dressing.
Tuesday: South Point guests may select from an Oven Baked Homemade Meatloaf with a mushroom sauce served with freshly mashed potatoes and vegetables or a Greek Chicken Salad with romaine lettuce, chicken breast, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, green peppers and kalamata olives tossed in an herbed vinaigrette dressing.
Wednesday: South Point guests have the option to enjoy a Swiss Steak simmered in a rich red wine sauce served with buttered noodles and vegetables or a Barbecue Chicken Salad with diced grilled chicken breast, tomato, bacon, black beans, cut corn and grated cheddar cheese topped with a barbeque ranch dressing.
Thursday: South Point guests have the option of Chicken a la King featuring a sliced poached chicken breast with pimentos in a cream sauce laying on a bed of rice pilaf or a Grilled Steak Salad with seared beef tenderloin on top of crisp romaine lettuce tossed with green onions, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese and a light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Friday: South Point’s Coronado Café menu will feature a Seafood Creole including scallops, shrimp and seasoned seafood in a Creole sauce of onions, peppers and tomatoes with southern spices and a side of rice pilaf. Guests also have the option of a Citrus Glazed Chicken Salad with diced chicken, field greens, blue cheese, tomatoes, cranberries and honey glazed pecans tossed in a citrus vinaigrette dressing.
Saturday: South Point guests have the option of selecting from a Flat Iron Steak with a red wine sauce and crumbled blue cheese with a side of freshly mashed potatoes and vegetables or Chicken Bruschetta with grilled chicken served on ciabatta bread and topped with a pesto cream sauce and diced tomatoes with basil garlic French fries.
Sunday: South Point diners can enjoy a Roasted Turkey with sage dressing, freshly mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed yams and a side of vegetables or a Tequila Lime Chicken Bake including marinated chicken strips grilled with sweet red and green peppers, tossed with penne pasta, tomatoes and cilantro in a salsa cream sauce.
South Point guests may add a cup of soup or house salad for an additional $3. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Happy Hour at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake, located inside South Point Hotel, offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select milkshakes from 2 to 4 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.