Neon Dream Event Graphic courtesy of AREA15)
AREA15 TO HOST “NEON DREAM” PARTY WITH DJS, IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ON MAY 29
This Memorial Day Weekend, guests are invited to don their glow gear to party under the black lights at AREA15’s immersive “Neon Dream” party on Saturday, May 29. For $35 per person, Neon Dreamers will dance to DJs Marques Wyatt and Ray Kash, sounds from Soul in the Machine, and live bands outside in the A-Lot. Guests will also experience psychedelic spectacles, food and drinks, roaming live performances, access to experiences such “Wink World: Portal Into The Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, the mind-reading Brainstorm and relish in the long-awaited festival vibe. Costumes are encouraged and an unforgettable night is promised.
Every Neon Dream ticket includes access to:
- “Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite” takes the fusion of whimsy, color, art, technology and music founder Chris Wink pioneered with Blue Man Group to the next level. Visitors will walk through six infinity-mirror rooms, each one featuring a stunning production number choreographed to original music, drawing upon Wink’s love of black light and other dynamic stage effects to evoke “life force” and inspire wonder. Described by Wink as “equal parts psychedelic arthouse and carnival funhouse,” Wink World explores the concept of infinity in entertainingly conceptual and aesthetic ways.
- Museum Fiasco’s futuristic audio-visual exhibit, combining art and hospitality in a space that fosters a sense of connectivity for visitors. Currently on view are three shows by Playmode Studios titled ‘Cluster,’ ‘Railwave’ and the newest ‘Stellar,’ which invites voyagers on an intense and captivating cosmic journey through visual-sonic sequences, zooming through comets, planets, galaxies, crossing nebulae and visiting other worlds, until finally returning safely back to Earth.
- Brainstorm, the mind-reading experience where guests are invited to move and engage to light up Brainstorm’s reaction centers, which reads a guests’ unique expressions and transmits nearly infinite response patterns, never delivering the same experience twice.
- Live music outside in A-Lot and inside The Portal
- DJs Marques Wyatt with Ray Kash
- Soul in the Machine
- Roaming performances throughout the building.
Guests must be 21 years or older to enter. Valid I.D. or drivers’ license required upon check-in.
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment district offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Dueling Axes, Emporium Arcade Bar, Lost Spirits Distillery, Oddwood Bar, “Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, Rocket Fizz, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, OZ Experience and anchor experience, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, AREA15 is an ever-changing art, retail and entertainment attracting locals and tourists of all ages.
AREA15 represents a collaborative venture between real estate development firm Fisher Brothers and creative agency Beneville Studios, both of New York.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
AREA15 and all its experiences follow the latest recommendations of leading health experts and government authorities, including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. AREA15 will no longer require face masks to be worn by guests who are fully vaccinated. For guests that are not fully vaccinated, AREA15 strongly encourages that masks continue to be worn. AREA15 employees will still be required to wear masks until further notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: