As a professional salon leader and female-founded brand, Redken is backed by both state-of-the-art science and a legacy of innovation that dates back to the 1960s with our founders, actress Paula Kent and chemist Jheri Redding. Redken is powered by science with formulas based in our scientific equation for healthy hair: protein + moisture, balanced by an acidic pH. Redken has always been prescribed by pros, whether they’re behind the chair, working on set, or getting their clients red carpet-ready. In 2021, Redken is thrilled to add a new milestone to our brand history: the NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range, which is the culmination of our 60 years of research and innovation. Formulated for all hair types and textures, the NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range provides a total hair transformation with ultimate repair, intense conditioning, and color-fade protection.
The NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range is a unique all-in-one solution for damaged hair, with formulas that contain Citric Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid within our concentrated Bonding Care Complex, designed to reinforce weakened bonds^. The result is improved strength and hair resiliency following salon bleach and color services. Experience a 56% reduction of breakage^^, 11X smoother hair^^^, 82% reduction of visual split ends^^^^, color fade protection, and intense conditioning. This range is specifically formulated with an acidic pH to defend against the negative effect of hair coloring, styling tools, and even water, which has a pH of 7, to balance hair’s pH back into a healthy range of 4.5-5.5. The result? Healthier looking and feeling hair!
This new range also kicks off Redken’s entire Haircare Renovation, which features packaging that is Cradle To Cradle-certified* and is comprised of recycled plastic**! In addition, Redken has partnered with The Braille Institute to add Braille to the packaging to make it more accessible to all consumers.
“It’s so important for my clients to have the best haircare products to maintain their hair’s health in between appointments. This new range from Redken is a do-it-all for that luxe, healthy-looking hair we all strive for. I love the acidic formula, which works to upkeep what we did in the salon to keep the hair healthiest at home. The acidic formula maintains soft, healthy hair between salon visits and significantly lowers color fading, which is a must-have for me to have my clients look and feel their best! Plus, it’s so easy for clients to use no matter their hair regimen.” – Redken Brand Ambassador Matt Rez.
HOW TO USE:
- NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo: Apply a dime-size amount of to damp hair. Massage, lather & rinse.
- NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner: Distribute through mid-lengths & ends. Rinse.
- NEW! Redken Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave-In: Apply a dime-size amount to clean, damp hair concentrating on mid-lengths and ends. Leave in. Style as desired or allow hair to air dry.
The NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range includes the NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, the NEW! Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner, and the NEW! Redken Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave-In. They retail for $30.00 each and will be available at Amazon.com, Ulta, Ulta.com, and Hair.com starting February 2021. The range is available to purchase NOW on Amazon.com and Ulta.com.
For over 60 years, Redken has been a leader in the professional salon industry, providing stylists and consumers with a unique mix of fashion, innovation, and inspiration to achieve today’s ever-evolving techniques and trends. Redken supports the expertise of salon professionals with principle-based education, cutting edge technologies rooted in protein-science, and a portfolio of products including Shades EQ – the #1 demi-permanent haircolor on the market – for maximum versatility and flexibility for clients of all hair types and hair textures. Based in New York, Redken is also at the forefront of backstage beauty with the fashion industry’s most prestigious designers trusting Redken styling products season after season to create their runway looks. For more information, visit Redken.com, follow us on Instagram, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
- *After 6 uses of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner
- ^^When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- ^^^When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-in Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- ^^^^When used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave-in Treatment
- *All bottles produced at our plant in Florence, Kentucky have accomplished Cradle To Cradle Certification at the Silver level. The Cradle to Cradle Certification is one of the most recognized standards for products that are safe, circular and made responsibly.
- The certification is a multi-attribute certification:
- Products are evaluated across 5 criteria categories: Material health (ingredients), material reutilization (packaging), water stewardship (manufacturing), renewable energy (manufacturing) and social fairness (supply chain/human rights).
- Products are then ascribed a certification level based on their performance: basic, bronze, silver, gold or platinum.
- This certification is valid for 2 years at which time we have to recertify and demonstrate improvement. So, with a silver certification today, Redken has an opportunity to improve our products to gold/platinum standards in time for the next round of certification.
- The certification is a multi-attribute certification:
- **94% PCR recycled plastic, excluding the cap