Bellagio’s New Mixology Program Combines Intrigue,
Elegance and Indulgence in Exactly the Right Proportions
Specialty Ice Program, House-Made Syrups and Hand-Crafted Libations
Elevate Beverage Experience
Bellagio Resort & Casino has welcomed a new mixology program to the AAA Five Diamond resort, elevating the cocktail culture and beverage offerings for guests to new levels. Designed by Bellagio Assistant Director of Beverage and Master Mixologist Ricardo Murcia and his team of mixologists and bartenders, bar menus at Petrossian Bar, Pool Bar and Baccarat Bar feature a collection of artisanal cocktails made with fine spirits, hand-squeezed juices and house-made syrups. Each bar’s individual cocktail selections present exclusive offerings that reflect the elegance of the iconic resort.
“As we crafted the new mixology program, it was important to focus on very specific details of each offering,” said Murcia. “Beginning with the texture of the menu paper, we worked step-by-step, evaluating the style of glassware, garnish colors, menu layout design and unique tools we use behind the bar. In doing so, we have elevated each touch point of the guest experience and have provided a very special and exclusive experience.”
A new program feature is Petrossian Bar’s cocktail menu, which includes Bellagio-branded fruit garnishes and individual ice cubes beautifully crafted into diamonds, a nod to the resort’s elite AAA recognition. The menu is separated into three categories: Mixology Collection, Bellagio Classics and Hand Selected Aged Barrel. Conveniently located near the Bellagio lobby, the bar’s offerings include:
In the Mixology collection, guests will find creations specific to Bellagio, straight from the imaginations of its talented team of industry experts.
• Staying true to the Russian tradition of pairing caviar with vodka, the Caviar Cube Martini is a refined take on a martini, prepared with Beluga Gold Line vodka, ultra-premium Russian vodka made from naturally fermented grain, and Siberian artesian spring water filtered through silica sand and silver purification. The luxury spirit is combined with Noilly Prat dry vermouth and garnished with a skewer of Petrossian Caviar.
• The Perfect Gin & Tonic takes the well-known mixed drink to the next level by combining Hendrick’s gin with Fever Tree premium tonic water, serving it over diamond shaped ice and garnishing it with slices of fresh cucumber and a kaffir lime leaf garnish. Along with making a great conversation piece, the diamond shaped ice melts slowly, allowing guests to sip and savor the libation without compromising its extraordinary flavor.
• The gin and tonic also gets a modernized makeover with the May Gin & Tonic, a delightfully frothy blend of Bombay Sapphire East gin, Cointreau, cream, egg whites and fresh-squeezed citrus juices topped with Fever Tree premium tonic water and a dash of orange bitters.
The Bellagio Classics offer an assortment of well-known favorites such as the Cosmopolitan and Mai Tai crafted with a modern twist. The Miami Mojito offers layers of refreshing flavors beginning with Zaya rum, a smooth spirit distilled in copper pots and aged for 12 years in oak barrels to maximize its richness and complexity. Mint leaves are lightly muddled to release the herb’s natural essence and prevent bitterness-causing bruising, hand squeezed lime juice is added and the concoction is topped with a generous helping of crushed ice, a fresh mint sprig and a dusting of powdered sugar.
Hand Selected Aged Barrel
This section features cocktails crafted with bourbon, whiskey and tequila chosen from the individualized barrel programs at a variety of distilleries, making each spirit exclusive to Bellagio. Selections such as the Barrel-Aged Negroni feature fruit peel garnishes branded with the Bellagio “B,” to complete the personalized experience.
The Petrossian Bar cocktail menu also features descriptors such as, “sweets” and “secrets” in order to encourage interaction between guests and bartenders. A few of the unveiled “secrets” to get the conversation started include:
• All cognacs are served over diamond-shaped ice
• Flavored syrups are infused in house using Bellagio’s own exclusive recipes
• The menu features award-winning cocktails created by Bellagio’s bartenders
• All cocktails are served in Spiegelau glassware, imported from Italy
To make a reservation or for more information, call Petrossian Bar directly at (702) 693-6163.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights. Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano’s Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Fred Leighton, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès and OMEGA. A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience. Bellagio is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com
, call toll free at (888) 987-6667or find us on Facebook