Tivoli Village’s Alta Drive entrance.
(Photo Courtesy of Tivoli Village)
BLOOD DRIVE TO BE HELD AT TIVOLI VILLAGE, WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 30
Donors to Receive COVID-19 Antibody Tests
Tivoli Village invites guests to support Vitalant by donating to their blood drive on Wednesday, Sept. 30. With blood banks facing critical shortages due to the pandemic environment, every donation counts.
Donors will receive a free COVID-19 antibody test with a successful donation.
Vitalant has implemented additional precautions to ensure the safety of donors and staff, including:
- Requiring masks for both staff and donors.
- Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering the drive to make sure they are healthy.
- Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
- Following social distancing between donors including entry, donation and refreshment areas.
- Increasing enhanced disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
- Emphasizing the importance of appointments to help manage the flow of donors at drives.
To view available appointment times and schedule your visit, click here and enter the sponsor code “TIVOLIVILLAGE.” For more information, visit www.vitalant.org or call (877) 258-4825.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
420 South Rampart Boulevard, Suite 130
Las Vegas, NV 89145
From dancing in the streets to yoga on the Piazza, old-world elegance blends seamlessly with today’s active lifestyle at Tivoli Village. Anchored by Restoration Hardware’s RH Las Vegas, the outdoor center is complemented by a curated collection of retailers ranging from luxury brands to one-of-a-kind boutiques. Enticing restaurants include local favorites such as Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse, Leoné Café and El Dorado Cantina, while Kilo Club serves as an upscale members-only gym beyond traditional options. Located in one of the most affluent sections of Southern Nevada, Tivoli Village is 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, conveniently situated off Summerlin Parkway. The center proudly boasts 370,000 square feet of retail and restaurants and 300,000 square feet of Class A office space. Covered parking and curbside pickup zones are provided. Restaurant and store hours vary. For more information on Tivoli Village visit tivolivillagelv.com or follow along on Instagram or Facebook.