Boyd Gaming Destinations Award More Than
$32 Million in Jackpots in December
Boyd Gaming customers across the Las Vegas Valley enjoyed the holiday season by winning multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in December at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California, Fremont, Main Street Station and Jokers Wild.
In all, more than $32 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- A lucky visitor started the month by hitting a jackpot of more than $10,000 after making a $1.76 bet on a Mighty Cash Ultra Lion Charge slot game at Cannery Casino Hotel on December 3.
- On December 4, John from Arizona visited Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall and also won a more than $10,000 jackpot after betting $1.76 on a Mighty Cash Ultra Lion Charge slot game.
- On December 7, a Las Vegas local at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino hit a five aces progressive Pai Gow Poker jackpot totaling more than $17,500. It was the first time the guest ever played Pai Gow.
- Veronica visited Cannery on December 10 and turned a $1.50 bet into a nearly $18,500 payday playing Lock It Link.
- A lucky guest at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotelhit a more than $11,500 jackpot on a Luxury Line slot game on December 13.
- A Las Vegas resident played her favorite numbers on a keno slot machine and won a jackpot of more than $10,000 at Jokers Wild Casino on December 14.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a guest was playing Triple Play Draw Poker and scored a more than $30,500 jackpot on a $3.75 bet on December 16.
- A player at The Orleans Hotel and Casino won a $20,000 jackpot on a Triple Double Bonus Poker slot machine on December 18.
- On December 19, a B Connected member at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa won a nearly $82,500 jackpot after betting just $2.50 on a Dollar Storm slot game.
- Samuel visited the Fremont Hotel and Casino on December 21 and hit a more than $15,000 jackpot.
- On Christmas Day, A. Rellin was playing Buffalo Link at the California Hotel and Casino when she won a more than $14,500 jackpot, making it a memorable holiday.
- A guest from North Carolina was playing on a Triple Stars slot game at Sam’s Town and turned a 90-cent bet into a nearly $100,000 payday on December 27.
- Raymond from Hawai’i was playing on a RedWhite & Blue slot game at Fremont when he hit a $50,000 jackpot on December 29.
- A fortunate guest at Suncoast ended 2021 by winning a jackpot of more than $10,000 playing video poker on December 31.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. Boyd Gaming was recognized by Forbes magazine as the highest-ranked gaming company in America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021, as well as one of Nevada’s 25 Best Employers in 2020 and 2021. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.