BRIO Tuscan Grille Unveils Re-Inspired Menu Featuring
Traditional Tuscan Plates and a Farm-to-Table Concept
Italian ristorante adds chef-inspired dishes including steaks,
chops and seafood entrées to dinner menu
BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) reveals new menu items featuring chef-inspired dishes reminiscent of the fare found in Tuscany. Holding true to Tuscan tradition, the re-imagined dinner menu highlights cuts prepared on the grill, including juicy steaks, tender chops and indulgent tenderloins. Playfully paired with ingredients such as cauliflower puree, peperoncini and butter-based wild mushrooms, the dishes reintroduce BRIO’s founding philosophy of offering creatively-crafted plates in an affordable, approachable way.
“For us, it’s really important to stay fresh and offer our guests novel dishes, but to make sure there is something everyone will love, we’ve kept select BRIO favorites,” said Kenna Warner, vice president of BRAVO BRIO Restaurant Group. “In addition to new items, we’ve recommitted to using the best ingredients, sourcing items as locally as possible, giving the menu a farm-to-table feel.”
In addition to countless dinner options, select new offerings are available at brunch and lunch. The new menu items are available now at the BRIO Town Square location and will be available at BRIO Tivoli Village in June. To view BRIO’s complete menu, visit BRIOItalian.com.
New menu highlights include:
- Brulèed Parmesan Crème – A creamy spread with sweet balsamic roasted grapes served with grilled ciabatta
- Burrata & Ciabatta – A cheesy mozzarella spread with roasted tomato served with extra virgin olive oil and grilled ciabatta
- Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts –Tender Brussels sprouts served with savory applewood bacon, capers, toasted pecans and topped with fresh Reggiano cheese
- Fingerling Potatoes BRIO – Delectable potatoes topped with spicy chili flakes, fresh rosemary and drizzled with creamy Parmesan cheese
- Sicilian Cauliflower – Crispy cauliflower finished with peperoncini, pine nuts and bread crumbs
*Small Plates are also available as a side option
- Balsamic Braised Beef Short Rib – Melt-in-your-mouth beef short rib butter basted with wild mushrooms, roasted carrots and creamy cauliflower puree
- Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Tenderloin – Irresistible pork tenderloin wrapped in savory prosciutto served over a bed of white beans, pancetta, fresh rosemary, escarole, sweet tomatoes, orzo and farro
From the Grill*
- Espresso Rubbed Ribeye – A hearty 16 oz bone-in ribeye
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon – A perfectly-grilled six or eight oz tender filet
- New York Strip – A juicy 14 oz cut served with one side
- Lamb Chops Double-Cut – Two tender New Zealand raised lamb chops
- Chef-Inspired Sides –
- Creamed Spinach and Kale
- Haricot Vert and Roasted Peppers
- White Bean and Escarole Ragout
- Roasted Tomato Basil Fettuccine
*All served with guest’s choice of one side item
- Lasagna Bolognese – A classic Italian dish topped with authentic Bolognese meat sauce, rich Alfredo, creamy Ricotta cheese and fresh Mozzarella cheese
BRIO locations in Las Vegas are at Tivoli Village and Town Square. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. at Tivoli Village and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. at Town Square. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BrioItalian.com. Reservations can also be made at Tivoli Village by calling 702-433-1233 or at the Town Square location by calling 702-914-9145. For the latest news on BRIO Tuscan Grille follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com.