Catch the Big Game, BBQ and Bottomless Drinks at Treasure Island
There will be plenty of play action at Treasure Island for the big game on Sunday, Feb. 3. Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que will offer a delicious buffet, bottomless drinks, and giveaways.
Gilley’s Big Game Party
The only real honkytonk on the Las Vegas Strip is cooking up an all-you-can-eat-and-drink big game buffet, with barbeque and football favorites for only $150.
Big Game Buffet:
- Hand-rolled Pork Taquitos with Creamy Homemade Salsa
- Fresh Vegetable Platter
- Gilley’s BBQ Pulled Pork and Cheeseburger Sliders
- Pretzel Bites
- House Salad
- Hot Dogs
- Build Your Own Texas Nachos
- Build Your Own Spicy Cheddar Tater Tot Bar
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Gilley’s Chili & New Mexico Style Turkey Green Chili Cart
- Assorted Desserts
- All Draft Beers
- Domestic Beer Buckets (Bud Light, Budweiser, Shock Top and Michelob Ultra)
- Gilley’s Premium Cocktails
Guests will also enjoy prizes and giveaways. Doors open at 12 p.m. hours before big game kickoff.
Price is all-inclusive and per person. Guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID. An admission fee is not required to view the big game. For more information, visit www.treasureisland.com.