CELEBRATE THE LUCK OF THE IRISH
AT DOWNTOWN GRAND & HOTEL AND CASINO
WITH ST. PATRICK’S DAY EATS AND DRINKS
This St. Patrick’s Day, guests can enjoy traditional and Irish-inspired food and drink specials at Freedom Beat and Triple George Grill inside Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino beginning Wednesday, March 17. The celebratory menus include authentic corned beef brisket, potato leek soup, Jameson Irish whiskey flights, Guinness drafts and much more. To join the party, book reservations and learn more, please visit DowntownGrand.com or call 855-DT-GRAND.
Freedom Beat St. Patrick’s Day Menu Specials
- Corned Beef Plate – Made with fresh corned beef, carrots, cabbage and roasted potatoes; available only on March 17; $14
- Domestic beer buckets for $30 and $7 Jameson shots; available March 17 – 21
Triple George Grill St. Patrick’s Day Menu Specials
- Drink Specials
- Guinness Drafts; $6
- Jameson Irish Whiskey; $7
- Irish Coffee; $9
- Jameson Flight, including Jameson, Jameson Black Barrel, and Jameson Caskmates IPA; $25
- Food Specials; available from 11 a.m. to close
- Potato Leek Soup; $9
- Homemade Corned Beef Brisket and Braised Cabbage, with fingerling potatoes and baby carrots; $26
- In addition, guests can enjoy festive specialties from the everyday a la carte menu including:
- Reuben Sandwich, made with corned beef, gruyere cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing on marble rye bread; $13
- Pot Roast with braised short rib, mashed potatoes, root vegetables and gravy; $22
- Roast Lamb Chops, topped with artichokes, olives and feta with minted gremolata; $46
About Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
Awarded the 2019 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence and the 2020 AAA Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping Award, Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino is a unique hospitality and entertainment destination right in the heart of revitalized downtown Las Vegas. Located on 3rd Street between Ogden and Stewart, Downtown Grand encompasses an entire urban block of hotel, casino and dining amenities. With the opening of its third hotel tower in September 2020, the property features an eight-story, 18-story, and 25-story tower adjoined by a walking bridge elevated over 3rd Street, with 1,124 guest rooms and suites offering luxury accommodations that set a new standard for sophistication and style in Downtown Las Vegas. Downtown Grand’s casino offerings include 25,000 square feet of gaming space with the hottest slot machines, table games and a fully featured sports book powered by William Hill. Restaurants, bars and entertainment options include Freedom Beat, Furnace Bar, Art Bar, Sidebar, The Spare Room Showroom, and the award-winning Las Vegas steakhouse Triple George Grill. Partnering venues include the famous Hogs & Heifers saloon and Pizza Rock, renowned as one of the best pizza restaurants in the city. Downtown Grand features Citrus Grand Pool Deck, a rooftop pool experience with more than 35,000 square feet of entertainment and special event space, an infinity pool, restaurant and bar, semi-private cabanas, a fire pit and a grass seating area.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Connect Collection. All guests of are eligible to enroll in the I Prefer hotel rewards program, which extends points redeemable for cash-value Reward Certificates, elite status, and special benefits such as complimentary Internet to members upon every stay at more than 700 participating Preferred Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. For more information, call (702) 719-5100 or visit DowntownGrand.com.