CIRCA RESORT & CASINO AND THE D LAS VEGAS TO BRING MARCH HOOPS CELEBRATIONS DOWNTOWN, KICKING OFF MARCH 27
Downtown hot spots to offer live betting from the world’s largest sportsbook, pool parties at Stadium Swim, gourmet game-day grub, VIP seating specials, and more
Tipping off for the first time, Circa Resort & Casino will welcome basketball fans for March Hoops viewings beginning March 27. Hosting daily watch events during the tournament, the adults-only casino-resort will give guests the chance to party in style, ranging from VIP seating at the world’s largest sportsbook to cabanas at its high-energy pool amphitheater, Stadium Swim. Additionally, the D Las Vegas will host its own set of celebrations throughout the tournament.
CIRCA RESORT & CASINO
Circa was built with sports in mind to create a one-of-a-kind gameday experience for fans.
VIP Viewing at the World’s Largest Sportsbook: Basketball buffs can catch all the action in the world’s largest sportsbook, boasting a massive 78-million-pixel high-definition screen. Operated by Circa Sports, the venue features power outlets and Wi-Fi for every guest with multiple seating options throughout the space:
- Circa Club Upper: This elite section gives sports aficionados a space to enjoy top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
- Circa Club Lower: Positioned in the middle of the sportsbook, this section offers perfect tables for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: This exclusive area includes family style seating near the front of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: These seats provide a front-row view with plush recliners located directly in front of the book’s screen.
On-Site Game Day Bites: Easy to order from the comfort of the sportsbook, several of Circa’s restaurants will deliver straight to fans’ seats:
- Victory Burger & Wings Co. – Victory Burger & Wings Co., Circa’s sports-centric bar and burger joint, offers massive burgers, crispy fries, savory wings, housemade sauces, and more. Fans also can reserve a variety of seating packages in Victory Burger’s dining area overlooking Circa Sports’ three-story screen. Each package – which can be purchased for time blocks ranging from four and a half to 13 and half hours – offers reserved seating for groups of four to 12 fans and promises a selection of menu favorites and game day drinks sure to keep the team satiated all afternoon.
- Project BBQ – Delivering Carolina-style barbeque, Project B.B.Q. is serving M.V.P. offerings all month, including the “Hogstravaganza” Platter, featuring an entire roasted pig and a bevy of sides, presented with sparklers, party horns, and loud music. Groups also can chow down on the Stadium Platter, offering an array of bites including smoked brisket empanadas, meaty street tacos, truffle and bacon mac n’ cheese.
- Saginaw’s Delicatessen – For an all-star-sized meal, sportsbook visitors can try oversized deli-style dishes from Saginaw’s Delicatessen. Guests will have to set the foam finger aside when they order one of the eatery’s legendary Roast Beef, Reuben, or Pastrami sandwiches, so big they’ll need two hands to eat them.
- 8 East – Guests looking for Pan-Asian plates can reserve their own private dining space at 8 East during the tournament. Up to 14 fans can catch the game from a large flat screen TV while enjoying an array of top sellers including the Pork Belly Bao and Brisket Fried Rice – all from an exclusive space in the back of the restaurant.
Pool Party at Stadium Swim: For outdoor fun, visitors can check out the country’s largest pool destination for sports lovers, Stadium Swim. Housing six temperature-controlled pools, two swim-up bars, and a 143-foot diagonal, 14-million-megapixel LED screen, the pool amphitheater gives fans a next-level space to cheer on their favorite team. Guests can relax and watch the games from an assortment of poolside lounge areas, including 30 cabanas and super cabanas hosting up to 25 guests at a time. Visitors can also snag a spot at one of the pool’s chaise lounges, day beds or poolside boxes. For an extra level of exclusivity, enhanced VIP experiences will be available upon request, with dedicated tableside servers and towel refreshment.
All Circa visitors must be 21 years of age or older. For more information, contact 702-247-2258 or visit www.circalasvegas.com to book.
THE D LAS VEGAS
Providing even more exciting options in the fan-focused downtown neighborhood, the D Las Vegas’ March Hoops festivities will include:
- Private Man Caves – Hoop fanatics can rent an exclusive Man Cave at the D for groups of eight or more. The space comes fully equipped with four 70-inch H.D. TVs, in-cave Wi-Fi, live casino sports betting from Circa Sports, and stadium-style food and drinks provided by a private cocktail server.
- Basketball in the Ballroom – the D will transform its 12th floor Detroit Ballroom into a public viewing event, where guests can play craps and blackjack games in the middle of the action.
- Game Day at LONGBAR – Stretching the entire length of the D’s casino floor, LONGBAR is a fun spot to grab a drink and watch the game with friends. March Hoops guests can reserve one of LONGBAR’s 34 seats in front of 15 large flat screen TVs with personalized sound systems, ensuring fans can catch every play throughout the day.
- Brews at BarCanada – Basketball-lovers can snag a seat at the hockey-inspired BarCanada, which pays homage to Canadian sports and culture with 85-inch TVs and a 20-seat bar.
For more information about the D or to reserve a private Man Cave, call 702-388-2200 or email [email protected].
About Circa Resort & Casino
Circa Resort & Casino is an all-new integrated resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The city’s first adults-only casino-resort, Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities. The resort features 777 upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool amphitheater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection and more. Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island. Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.
About the D Las Vegas
the D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with downtown Las Vegas. The casino hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino featuring modern and vintage floors. Cocktails, beer and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR, BarCanada and on the Fremont Street Experience at D Bar. the D offers contemporary American fare at D Grill, Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. Follow the D on Facebook and Twitter.