COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF® CELEBRATES
NATIONAL COFFEE DAY WITH $1 SMALL COFFEE ON SEPT. 29
The caffeine crazed will be in their glory on Tuesday, September 29 with the celebration of National Coffee Day. And there are plenty of coffee lovers ready to celebrate. Fifty-nine percent of Americans drink a daily cup of coffee, according to the National Coffee Association (NCA) which released its annual National Coffee Drinking Trends study in March. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is celebrating National Coffee Day with a $1 small (12 oz.) brewed coffee from noon until close on September 29th at participating locations (listed below*).
Beyond regularly brewed coffee, there are a lot of coffee-based drinks to love at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf but there’s even more if you delve into the coffee purveyor’s secret menu.
· Orange Sunrise: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s Malibu Dream Ice Blended® Drink, which is a fruity strawberry banana juice blended with French Deluxe™ vanilla powder and ice, and topped with whipped cream, can be converted to Orange Sunrise with a substitute of orange juice.
· Dirty Chai Latte: Patrons can ask for a Dirty Chai Latte which is a chai latte amped up with a shot of espresso.
· White Forest: Fans of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Black Forest Ice Blended Drink can change up the chocolate-cherry delight made from a delicious coffee extract blended with Special Dutch™ chocolate powder, milk, chocolate covered espresso beans, maraschino cherries and ice then topped with whipped cream. For a White Forest, patrons can substitute in white chocolate over the regular chocolate powder.
· Zebra or Tuxedo: Chocolate lovers can add white or dark chocolate to any drink that’s blended, hot or over ice for a zebra or tuxedo.
· Extreme: Any Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Ice Blended drink can be ordered “Extreme” which is a double coffee with no milk.
· Ultimate: Caffeine lovers can also go for the “Ultimate” and have chocolate-covered espresso beans added to their drink.
*Participating The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas neighborhood locations:
- South Town Center – 3645 S. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas
- Rainbow & 215 – 6115 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas
- Canyon Pointe – 10834 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas
- Lake Mead & Tenaya – 7291 W. Lake Mead Drive, Las Vegas
- The Lakes – 9091 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas
- The District – 2220 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
- Fashion Show – 3200 South Las Vegas Blvd., LasVegas
- Meadows Mall – 4300 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas
About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas
Brewing locally since 2001 The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas has expanded to 19 franchise operated locations and was voted readers’ choice by Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas in 2015. Las Vegas Coffee Investors, LLC, founded by local Las Vegas entrepreneur Jeffery Fine, maintains the rights to all 19 of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas locations. Please visit coffeebeanlv.com/ for more information.
About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®
Born and brewed in Southern California since 1963, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® is the oldest and largest privately-held specialty coffee and tea retailer in the United States. Embodying a passion for connecting loyal customers to one another with carefully handcrafted products, the company is known for sourcing and providing the finest ingredients and flavors from around the world. For 50 years, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has demonstrated a passion for product innovation epitomized by The Original Ice Blended® beverage. The company has grown to be an international icon and currently has nearly more than 900 stores in 28 countries. In 2010, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® launched the CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System that allows consumers to make their favorite espresso, brewed coffee, tea and specialty beverages at home with the touch of a button. Please visit CoffeeBean.com or CBTL.com for more