DASH THROUGH DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS WITH
THE 2021 HOLIDAY BAR CRAWL
Jingle all the way through five bars spanning Circa Resort & Casino, the D Las Vegas and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
‘Tis the season to drink, be merry and live it up in downtown Las Vegas. From now until Dec. 30, downtown CEO Derek Stevens will light up the holiday season with his 2021 Holiday Bar Crawl, featuring festive cocktail creations throughout his properties at Circa Resort & Casino, Golden Gate Hotel & Casino and the D Las Vegas.
During this bar hopping experience, imbibers can enjoy cocktails at five of Fremont Street Experience’s most beloved watering holes – Legacy Club, Vegas Vickie’s, MEGA BAR, One Bar and BarCanada – in their order of preference. Handcrafted cocktail specialties at each venue include:
- Legacy Club at Circa: While taking in the sights and sounds of the Las Vegas Valley at Circa’s 60th floor cocktail lounge Legacy Club, guests can indulge in either a “Ya Filthy Animal” or “Son of a Nutcracker” cocktail. Ya Filthy Animal is made with orange bitters, Angostura bitters, egg white, 5 spice, lemon juice, Kahlua, Foro Amaro, Redemption Bourbon and topped with nutmeg and a cherry on top. Son of a Nutcracker features Barspoon Fernet Branca, Avua Amburana, spice syrup, cranberry concentrate, Lairds Apple Brandy 100 proof, Buffalo Trace and a sugar cookie garnish.
- Vegas Vickie’s at Circa: Revel with iconic kicking neon cowgirl Vegas Vickie during this Bar Crawl stop, which offers a choice of either “Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer” or “Vickie’s Mistletoe.” Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer features Abuelita hot chocolate, Angostura bitters, ancho reyes, Jameson Black Barrel and vanilla cream. Vickie’s Mistletoe is made with heavy cream, Giffard White Crème de Cacao, Frangelico, Green Crème de Menthe, Skyy Citrus and garnished with a lemon peel.
- MEGA BAR at Circa: At Nevada’s longest indoor bar – spanning 165 feet with 46 double-stacked TVs – guests can imbibe on the “Miracle on MEGA BAR.” This drink features Makers Mark, cranberry juice, sour mix, ginger beer and a cherry garnish.
- One Bar at Golden Gate: Located on the exterior of the city’s original hotel-casino, guests can try a refreshing frozen specialty while taking in the atmosphere of Fremont Street Experience and its Viva Vision light show. Frozen flavors include pina colada, strawberry, blueberry lemonade and many others.
- BarCanada at the D: Paying homage to Canada, BarCanada’s holiday drink of choice is the “Moose Toe” cocktail, served with Knob Creek, amaretto, ginger ale, Angostura bitters and garnished with an orange slice.
Tickets can be purchased now through December 30 on CircaLasVegas.com for $100 per person. Passes can be picked up at the Circa concierge desk.
# # #
About Circa Resort & Casino
Circa Resort & Casino is an all-new integrated resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The city’s first adults-only casino-resort, the AAA Four Diamond Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities. The resort features upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool aqua theater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection and more. Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island. Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.
About Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
Opening in 1906, Golden Gate Hotel & Casino’s legacy spans the birth of Las Vegas, the Roaring 20s, the Rat Pack era and now the 21st century. Located at One Fremont Street on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, Golden Gate claimed Las Vegas’ first official address and became a landmark as the city’s most historic hotel and casino. Golden Gate has continued its vintage Vegas character by preserving ten of the rooms that opened with the property. The “Original 10” rooms welcomed ranchers, railroad men, singers, mobsters, vacationers and more and the rooms have become a part of Golden Gate’s deep roots. Fast forward to the present, Golden Gate now houses CEO Derek Stevens’ sports betting venture, Circa Sportsbook, two luxurious penthouses, an expanded 14-suite tower, two bars and an expansive gaming floor. For more information, visit www.goldengatecasino.com or follow Golden Gate on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About the D Las Vegas
the D Las Vegas delivers the fresh, energetic attitude and fun atmosphere synonymous with downtown Las Vegas. Located on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience, the casino-hotel boasts 629 remodeled rooms and suites and a unique two-level casino featuring modern and vintage floors. Cocktails, beer and frozen beverages abound inside the casino at LONGBAR and its outdoor D Bar. Guests can enjoy Detroit’s legendary Coney Dogs at American Coney Island and premium steaks and authentic Italian dishes at Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. The hockey-themed BarCanada provides sports fans with an unforgettable game watching experience, while the casino offers sports betting from Circa Sports, KENO and high-limit slot areas. For more information, visit www.thed.com or follow the D on Facebook and Twitter.