Derby Day Free Viewing Party at Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
Experience the excitement of “Derby Day” from the comfort of the Stratosphere Theater, providing guests a wall-to-wall televised experience of the day’s horse racing events. The Derby Day Free Viewing Party features nine huge viewing screens, table seating and unobstructed views of Derby Day action all day long.
The Derby Day Free Viewing Party is Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Admission to the Stratosphere Theater is free and open to the public for those 21 years and older. Guests can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Live betting stations
- Blackjack tables
- $4 and $6 food specials
- $15 Bud and Bud Light pitchers
- Cash bar
“Hands down, Stratosphere Theater is the best place to watch any sporting event,” said Ed Malinowski, Race & Sportsbook Director. “Our nine huge screens provide unobstructed views, and makes guests feel like they are actually at the races.”
Food and drink specials can be ordered from your seat, so you won’t miss any of the action.
Breakfast – available 8:30 a.m. to Noon
- Toasted jalapeño cheddar bagel with cream cheese
- Seasonal berry and yogurt parfait with granola
- Ancho chili turkey breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and fire roasted salsa.
Freshly Baked Whole Pizzas – available 11 a.m to close
- Pepperoni or Meaty Pizza – $18
- Four Cheese or Spicy Hawaiian Pizza – $17
Savory Menu – available 11 a.m. to close
- Pepperoni or plain cheddar cheese bread with marinara
- Spicy turkey nachos with chili con queso, pico de gallo and jalapeños
- Guido’s Italian buffalo style wings with ranch dressing and celery sticks
- Chilled hoagie sandwich with shave turkey, salami, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, house dressing and flash fried kettle chips
- Oven roasted ciabatta melt sandwiches
- Italian sausage and pepper
About Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower: Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower is a Las Vegas Strip resort with an 80,000-square-foot casino. The 1,149-foot Stratosphere Tower is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, featuring the Top of the World restaurant and highest view of the Las Vegas Strip from the Observation Deck as well as SkyJump Las Vegas and thrill rides Big Shot, X-Scream and Insanity. Known as a great value to gamblers, Stratosphere is located close to the Convention Center at the gateway to downtown Las Vegas. It features 2,427 guest rooms and suites, uniquely themed restaurants, the Tower shops, an original production show, PIN UP™ featuring Claire Sinclair as well as MJ LIVE, the world’s most successful Michael Jackson tribute show. Additionally, Stratosphere’s ace | PLAY™ program allows players to enjoy awards, comps and exclusives based on their loyalty to American Casino & Entertainment’s four properties: Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower on the Las Vegas Strip, Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nevada, and two Arizona Charlie’s locations in Las Vegas. For more information, visit StratosphereHotel.com, call 702-380-7777 or 800-99-TOWER (998-6937).