DICK’S LAST RESORT HOSTS SIZZLING CINCO DE MAYO CELEBRATION FRIDAY, MAY 3 THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 5
The Cinco de Mayo fiesta begins at Dick’s Last Resort inside Excalibur Hotel & Casino where guests are encouraged to celebrate Friday, May 3 through Sunday, May 5. The “Shame O’ The Strip” is the perfect place for unruly guests to load up on Mexican grub and sip margaritas for this festive holiday.
Dick’s Last Resort will offer finger-licking fare priced at $15, with offerings such as:
- “Taco’s Taco Salad” – A generous portion of chicken, shredded cheese, black beans and chopped lettuce, garnished with green onions and pico de gallo in a tasty tortilla shell and served with a 12-ounce bottle of Bud Light Lime
- “Macho Nachos” – This favorite Mexican starter includes tortilla shells smothered in nacho cheese, topped with sour cream, pico de gallo and jalapeños and served with a Dos Equis draft. Guests may choose to add chicken or pork for an additional $4, chili for $3 or guacamole for $2
Refreshing drink specials also will keep the party going with options such as:
- 2-for-1 El Jimador specialty drinks all served in a Dick’s Last Resort’s 16 ounce souvenir cup for $10. Guests may add an additional El Jimador shot for $3. Specialty drinks include:
- “Tequila Sunrise”-a tequila-based citrus concoction made with a splash of orange juice and grenadine
- “Dick’s Hand-Crafted Margarita”-a classic take on a traditional margarita and includes a Grand Marnier float
- “Adios Motha”-a creative selection of robust liquors combined with the sweet taste of Blue Curacao, sweet and sour mix and topped with a splash of Sierra Mist
- $5 Dos Equis 24 ounce cans as well as $5 Bud Light Lime bottles
For more information or to make a reservation for this celebratory holiday, call (702) 597-7991. Doors open at 11 a.m. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests must be 21 years of age or older after 10 p.m.
About Dick’s Last Resort
Famous for its deliciously messy cuisine, zany décor, rowdy wait staff, live bands and let loose atmosphere, Dick’s Last Resort at Excalibur Hotel & Casino has a truly unique style that is all its own. This 11,000 square foot quintessential vacation hangout offers a casual, down-to-earth entertainment option for visitors wanting to experience the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” Better known as “The Shame ‘O The Strip,” Dick’s Last Resort is the destination for all ages, where breaking the rules is standard. It provides all the necessities for a good time, serving massive cocktails and finger foods by the bucket. The menu includes American cuisine favorites such as the Macho Nachos, The Big A$$ Burger and the Sampla Platta, which comes with Chicky Tenders, Wings, Fry’d Cheeze and Fry’d Shrimp, only to be washed down with 18 different draft beers on tap or a selection of eight flavors of signature-blended daiquiris. The opposite of a standard restaurant establishment, Dick’s Last Resort has a sassy staff, sure to deliver a side of friendly sarcasm and clever wisecracks.
Doors open daily at 11 a.m. until late. For more information or to make a reservation, please call (702) 597-7991.