Drink, Eat and Be Merry with Holiday Cocktails at Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Bar
Monday – Friday and Sunday Happy Hour
Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Bar, known for its stellar food, fine and rare wines, is proud to announce their bar food, happy hour specials and spirits program. Delicious food, half-off glasses of wine, and the specialty cocktails bring a new excitement to the French bistro.
The Manhattan-esque themed vibe, shell bar, with 18 seats, is the home to 60+ single malt Scotch options, as well as premium and hard-to-find varieties of bourbon, rye, tequila, cognac and Armagnac. Adjacent to the retail wine shop, the ambient bar features an eclectic way to experience the cuisine. Opened breakfast, lunch/brunch and dinner; happy hour takes place from 4-6.m. on weekdays, and 4 -8 p.m. every Sunday. Everyone’s favorite sports teams, such as the Vegas Golden Knights, are always shown on the overhead bar televisions.
Boasting nine specialty cocktails, all priced at $9, there is a favorite cocktail for everyone’s palate:
- Pellegrini Martini: Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit, Basil, Yellow Bell Pepper, Housemade Lemon Sour
- Blanc de Peche: Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka, Brut Syltbar Prosecco, Ginger Syrup, Housemade Lemon Sour
- Paloma Switzer: Volcan Cristalino Tequila, St. Germain Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit, Fresh Lime, Splash of Soda
- Perfect Sour: Glenmorangie 10 yr, Burnt Apricot Liqueur, Fresh Lemon, Vanilla Bean Extract, Orange Flower Water
- “The New” Old Fashion: Suntory Toki Japanese Whiskey, Cocchi Vermouth Di Torino, Orange, Peychaud’s Bitters, Sesame Seed, Espellet, Grilled Pineapple, Amarena Cherries
Happy hour dishes include tasteful, substantial portions in unique flavorings:
- Bacchus Lobster Nachos: Wonton Chips, Gruyere Fonduta, Pickled Fresno Peppers
- Sauteed Shrimp: Spanish Paprika Garlic Butter
- Deviled Eggs: Duck Confit, Bearnaise
- Beef Arancini: Crispy Risotto Ball, Braised Short Rib, Parmesan
- Yellowtail Crudo: Garlic Chips, Pearl Onion, Truffle, Arugula
- Pork Belly: Caramelized Wine Sauce, Arugula & Radicchio Salad
- Parmesan Truffle Fries
Additionally, every Saturday, 11:30am to 1:00pm, Marche Bacchus hosts a wine tasting to sample the highly rated wines we pour from our wine shop. The informal and fun social gathering is designed to learn about wine and features a theme of a certain region, grape varietal or wine producer.
The retail shop, hosts more than 950 different labels of American and international wines and is ideal for gifts and creating themed baskets, packaged in wooden wine cases or straw baskets. Each customized basket may feature a variety of items including, wines, champagnes, Riedel Wine Glasses, Chocolate, Cookies, Cheeses, Cracker and other edible goodies.
About Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop
Marche Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop is known for its traditional and contemporary French dishes including a variety of meat and seafood dishes, seasonal dishes, vegetarian/vegan and children’s menus. The ambience includes breathtaking waterfront views and wine cork art as well as 40 wine glasses by the glass and 950 wine labels for guests to choose from in their adjoining wine shop. The restaurant also offers live entertainment, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch, and caters to private parties. Marche Bacchus is located in Desert Shores at 2620 Regatta Drive #106.