Exterior of Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar.
(Photo Courtesy of Ferraro’s)
FERRARO’S ANNOUNCES SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY DINNER MAY 8
Ferraro’s invites families to celebrate Mother’s Day with a special dine-in menu on Sunday, May 8. Additionally, the full dinner menu will also be available, including their legendary osso buco, risottos and pastas.
Ferraro’s offers its Mother’s Day menu for $95 per person plus tax and gratuities. The menu includes:
First Course – Antipasti (choose one):
- Bufala Mozzarella – Pistachio pesto, watercress, rainbow microgreens, crushed pistachio, spring peas, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Carpaccio di Manzo – Thinly sliced prime sirloin, Parmigiano Reggiano, arugula, mustard sauce, lemon, truffle oil
- Vitello Tonnato – Thinly sliced roasted veal, tuna sauce, capers, lemon
Second Course – Pasta e Risotto (choose one):
- Risotto Aragosta – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffles, mascarpone cheese
- Gnocchi al Pistachio Siciliano – Homemade potato dumplings, pistachio and basil pesto, mortadella, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe con Crudo di Tonno – Toasted black pepper, Pecorino reduction, Pecorino Romano, AAA-grade tuna tartare
Main Course (choose one):
- Pollo Vesuvio – Airline chicken breast, rosemary, white wine, lemon, potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms
- Vitello Piccata – Veal scallopini, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, grilled asparagus, roasted potatoes
- Coniglio Brasato – Hermi Farms braised rabbit, soft polenta, roasted royal trumpet mushroom
- Salmone Marechiaro – Scottish salmon, lemon, white wine sauce, lemon herb risotto
Dessert (choose one):
- Tiramisu – Lady finger cookies, espresso, sweetened mascarpone cheese
- Pistachio Passion – Pistachio cream, cream cheese mousse, sweetened whipped cream, walnut crust
- Cannoli – Cannoli shell, sweetened ricotta, cinnamon
Dinner hours will be from 4 to 10 p.m. on Sunday, May 8. Reservations are required with a credit card for parties of five or more. Call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
Founded in 1985, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic, five-star Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Ferraro’s is open for dinner from 5 to 11 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Sunday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.