FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT AND WINE BAR TO CELEBRATE 31st
ANNIVERSARY WITH $31.31 PRIX-FIXE MENU
To celebrate its 31st anniversary, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar invites everyone to join them this November with a special anniversary menu priced at $31.31 per person. Offered Nov. 5 through Nov. 13, the menu features three courses spotlighting the restaurant’s best-loved, authentic Italian fare.
The $31.31 anniversary menu includes:
Choice of Appetizer
- Salsiccia Calabrese e Rapini (grilled house-made spicy sausage, broccoli rabe, infused extra virgin olive oil)
- Calamari Fritti (fried baby squid, spicy Pomodoro sauce)
- Polpette (house-made Italian meatballs)
- Mozzarella in Carrozza (mozzarella breaded with Italian seasoning over spinach topped with Pomodoro sauce)
- Manzo Tonnato (seared beef tenderloin, light tuna mousse and micro lettuces)
- Nonna’s Stuffed Pepper (stuffed with ground veal, eggplant, cheese, bread crumbs)
- Insalata Mimmo (heirloom tomatoes, avocado, red onion, fresh mozzarella with a balsamic reduction)
- Insalata della Casa (mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette)
Choice of Main Course
- Spaghetti e Polpette (house-made spaghetti, house-made meatballs, tomato sauce)
- Agnolotti (house-made ravioli filled with spinach, mascarpone, ricotta, mortadella, light tear-drop tomato sauce)
- Lasagna alla Gino (house-made pasta, Bolognese sauce, Bechamel sauce, ricotta cheese and tomato sauce)
- Bucatini Corti all’Amatriciana (house-made bucatini pasta, Italian bacon, onions, red wine vinegar, Parmigiano Reggiano, red pepper flakes)
- Eggplant Parmigiana (sliced eggplant, mozzarella, tomato sauce)
- Trippa Satriano (tripe in a spicy tomato sauce)
- Vitello Marsala (vitello scaloppini, mixed mushrooms, Marsala white wine sauce)
- Salmone Piccata (oven-roasted organic salmon, lemon, white wine, capers)
- Pollo Parmigiana (chicken breast, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce)
- Coniglio Brasato (braised rabbit, soft polenta and roasted mushrooms)
For a $12 Additional Charge:
- Osso Buco “Ferraro’s House Specialty” (veal shank braised in red wine reduction and served with farro)
- Filetto di Manzo (Certified European Standard, Silver Fern Farms Angus Beef 8-ounce tenderloin served with royal trumpet mushrooms, salsify and black garlic)
Ferraro’s dessert sampler
To make reservations for this exceptional anniversary experience, call (702) 364-5300.
HISTORY OF FERRARO’S
Gino and Rosalba Ferraro, owners of the restaurant, moved to Syracuse, New York, in the 1970s and married in July of 1974. In January 1976, they moved to Las Vegas. In May 1983, Gino opened Italfoods, a wholesale business purveying Italian specialty products to Las Vegas hotels, restaurants and pizza shops. On Nov. 5, 1985, the family opened Ferraro’s, which was a six-table deli and pizzeria—with Gino as the chef—on Sahara Avenue and Jones Boulevard. In May 1992, Ferraro’s debuted as a new fine-dining concept on West Flamingo, launching its wine collection with 1,000 bottles. The 4,400-square-foot restaurant seated 150 guests. In December 2009, the Ferraro’s relocated the restaurant to Paradise Road and renamed it Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar with Gino and Rosalba’s son Mimmo as executive chef. The current location occupies more than 9,000 square feet and seats 312 guests and its wine collection comprises 16,000 bottles and 1,200 labels. In 2015, the Ferraro family opened its first two Pizza Forte pizzeria locations, at Sunset Station Hotel & Casino and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. In 2016, Pizza Forte Opened at the T-Mobile Arena.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. Owners Gino and Rosalba Ferraro and Chef Mimmo Ferraro devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.