FLEUR BY HUBERT KELLER AND TENAYA CREEK UNITE LOCAL FOOD AND BREWS AT BEER PAIRING DINNER THURSDAY, AUGUST 29
Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay will host an exclusive beer pairing dinner with Las Vegas’ own, Tenaya Creek Brewery, Thursday, August 29 at 7 p.m. Mandalay Bay Director of Food and Beverage and Nevada’s First Female Cicerone, Sarah Johnson, along with Tenaya Creek Brewery owner Tim Etter and head brewer Anthony Gibson, will walk guests through a five-course meal, explaining the variety of flavors accentuated by each beer pairing.
Prepared by the exceptional culinary team at Fleur by Hubert Keller, the exclusive five-course menu will feature:
- Baby Heirloom Beet Salad with walnut pesto and argan vinaigrette; paired with Calico Brown Ale
- Roasted Apricot Tart with crispy duck confit and mache; paired with Hop Ride IPA
- Seared Alaskan Halibut with citrus basmati rice and pluot coulis; paired with Tandem Double IPA
- Oven Roasted Loin of Venison with steal cut oats, buttered plantains and a juniper berry sauce; paired with Hauling Oats Oatmeal Stout
- Ancho Chile Molten Cake with Old Jackalope ice cream; paired with Old Jackalope Barleywine Style Ale
This unforgettable meal is priced at $75 per person plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, contact Fleur by Hubert Keller directly at 702-632-9400.
WHEN: Thursday, August 29, 2013
WHERE: Fleur by Hubert Keller
3950 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89119