Fast-Grab Meals are Ready to Go at Clubhouse Deli and Promenade Café, Spoil Mom with Luxury Spa Specials and Scrumptious Dining Options, and have the ‘Ultimate Chicago Experience’ at Cascade Lounge
Celebrate Mom and all things luxury at JW Marriott and Rampart Casino
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino sits upon a 50-acre property that includes two towers, a 50,000 square foot casino, a luxurious spa, and many amazing dining destinations. Located on the Westside of Las Vegas in Summerlin, the property proudly announces food and beverage specials from their many restaurants as well as spa specials and live entertainment for the month of May 2019.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Rampart Buffet –
Due to ongoing property renovations, the Rampart Buffet has temporarily moved to Valencia Room in the Convention Center and will be closed May 1, 2, 18 and 25. The Buffet will also be closed for lunch on May 3.
- Mother’s Day All-Day Brunch served 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. with breakfast items served until 3 p.m. $18.99 with Rampart Rewards, $22.99 without card. Children four through seven are half price and children under three are free
- Soups and salads, seafood on ice with marinated mussels, cocktail shrimp calamari salad, Asian-inspired cuisine such as kung pao beef and stir fry vegetables, a carving station for prime rib, roasted turkey and honey glazed ham, Italian station with baked salmon, seafood cioppino and an assortment of gelatos, danishes, cakes, pastries cookies and more for dessert
- Buffet Prices: Lunch $5 on Tuesdays (50+) with Rampart Rewards, $7.99 with Rampart Rewards, $11.99 without card, $6.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Prime Rib and Shrimp Dinner (Sunday – Tuesday) $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Weekend Brunch $12.99 with Rampart Rewards, $16.99 without card, $11.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Wednesday Aloha Night $13.99 with Rampart Rewards, $15.99 without card, $12.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Thursday Deli Night $16.99 with Rampart Rewards, $18.99 without card, $15.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Friday Seafood and Crab Legs featuring Prime Rib $26.99 with Rampart Rewards, $29.99 without card, $25.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Saturday Steak and Seafood with crab legs $21.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card, $20.99 Senior (50+ with card)
- Mother’s Day Brunch seatings at 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. $63 per adult and $28 per child. Children under five are free.
- The buffet will feature an assortment of pastries and scones, a salad station, an antipasti and charcuterie display of cured meats, terrines, pates and seasonal vegetables, a seafood display of jumbo shrimp, crab claws and oysters on the half shell, an omelet station, carving station and hot items like braised short ribs and crispy herbed fingerling potatoes. The Children’s Buffet will highlight classic kid favorites like macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, curly fries, and breakfast items. Save room for the dessert station with strawberry crepes, caramel flan, assorted cakes, eclairs, fudges, macaroons and more
- Bar & Patio Happy Hour Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m. Half off select drinks and bar menu items. Live entertainment from 4-8 p.m. every Friday
- Breakfast (a la carte menu) 6 – 11 a.m. Breakfast Buffet Monday – Saturday 7 – 11 a.m. and Sunday 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. Offering egg and omelet orders from your table
- Sunday Beef Wellington Dinner – Beef Wellington served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Offered every Sunday 5-10 p.m. $52 per person plus tax
- Sunday Brunch – Every Sunday, featuring live entertainment. Seating from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. $29.99 plus tax. $18 Bottomless Bloody Mary or Mimosa
- Lunch – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner – 5 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 5 – 11 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Bar opens daily at 11 a.m.
- $9.99 Sandwich of the Month combo. Each sandwich is served with fries and a drink.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Grab-N-Go Specials
- Choose from select sandwiches, wraps and salads starting at $8.99
Promenade Café Specials
- Mother’s Day Three-Course Dinner available 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. for $19.99 per person
- Choice of B.L.T. chop salad or potato leek soup, Cajun lobster risotto or 12oz grilled rosemary ribeye and fresh raspberry tart with raspberry macaron vanilla sauce
- 20th Anniversary $9.99 Steak and Lobster Dinner Special. Ribeye steak served with a 4oz lobster tail, mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- 20th Anniversary All-You-Can-Eat Specials $5.99 bottomless pancakes and $9.99 bottomless pasta bowls. Served daily
- $7.99 Express Meals. Choose from braised short ribs, triple decker grilled cheese or spaghetti and meatballs served in 30 minutes or less
- $2.99 Graveyard Specials. Served midnight – 6 a.m. $6.99 without card. Five specials to choose from.
- $4.49 Early Riser Special (with Rampart Rewards). Served seven days a week from 6 – 9 a.m. with three breakfast specials available.
- $9.99 Three-course special. Served seven days a week from 4 – 11 p.m. Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert. Three entrée choices available.
Shizen has closed to make way for an exciting new restaurant to be announced soon.
- The Caviar Facial
- A customized, unique skin care experience that promotes a youthful, radiant glow with a caviar bio-plex that uses anti-aging peptides to lift, firm and transform the complexion and restore harmony and balance in the skin
- On Mother’s Day, all moms receive one (1) free Hylunia product with the Caviar Facial while supplies last
- This 50-minute treatment is $139 or 80-minute for $169
20th Anniversary Spa Specials
- For a limited time, book these specials Monday – Thursday:
- 50-minute Swedish Massage – $75
- Spa Aquae Sampler Massage and Facial – $100
- 25-minute massage followed by a 25-minute facial
- Sip and Savor – $50
- Enjoy a complimentary mimosa with a Soothe Your Sole foot massage
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT (entertainment subject to change):
MUSIC – Cascade Lounge Concert Series – All tickets are on sale at the Main Cage, unless noted. $18 general admission, $9 if paying with Rampart Rewards points
Date: Sunday, May 5 Artist: Cash Killer and the King Time: Doors open at 2 p.m., show starts at 3 p.m.
Date: Friday, May 17 Artist: Ultimate Chicago Experience Time: Doors open at 7:30 p.m., show starts at 8:30 p.m.
MUSIC –Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance.
Date: May 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Artist: Ned “Lionardo” Mills and Friends Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: May 7, 14, 21 & 28 Artist: Wes Winters Time: 6 – 10 p.m.
Date: May 3 & 4 Artist: Vegas Goodfellas Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: May 10 & 11 Artist: Soul Town Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: May 17 & 18 Artist: Remedy Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: May 24 & 25 Artist: Radio Rave Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
Date: May 31 & June 1 Artist: Lil’ Elmo and the Cosmos Time: 6 – 11 p.m.
MUSIC – Round Bar; Free entrance; All first acts start at 6:30 p.m. / Second acts start at 11 p.m.
Date: May 3 & 4 Artist: Kent & Tammy/Glenn Gallarde
Date: May 10 & 11 Artist: Cool Change/DnD Project
Date: May 17 & 18 Artist: The C Notes/DnD Project
Date: May 24 & 25 Artist: The C Notes/ Kent & Tammy
Date: May 31 & June 1 Artist: Cool Change/Divinyl Intervention
BONKERZ COMEDY – Addison’s Lounge; Free entrance; All shows start at 7 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.)
Date: May 2 Comedian: James “Bigfoot” Scott (NBC’s This Is Us)
Date: May 9 Comedian: Tobe Hixx (The Tonight Show)
Date: May 16 Comedian: Susan Saiger (Eating Raoul)
Date: May 23 Comedian: Louie Bruce (Comic View)
Date: May 30 Comedian: Alex “Koolaid” Ansel (CBS, NBC and FOX)
MUSIC – Hawthorn Grill
Happy Hour live entertainment every Friday from 4 – 8 p.m.
Date: May 3 Artist: Kai Brant Duo
Date: May 10 Artist: Sina Duo
Date: May 17 Artist: David De’Costa
Date: May 24 Artist: Devico
POOL & CABANAS
Resort-style pool set amongst the beautiful, lush gardens of the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa grounds. Pool and cabanas now open at 9 a.m. daily
Unique to the area, the resort offers family passes and memberships, creating the perfect getaway for locals.
- Individual memberships are available for $150 per month or $495 for a season pass
- Family memberships (2 adults; up to three children or 1 adult; up to 4 children) are available for $250 per month or $795 for a season pass. Valid seven days a week on a first come, first serve basis. Two adults maximum
- Pool members receive discounted cabana rates (based on availability) and 10 percent off Waterside Menu
- Daily Pool Access for Non-Hotel Guests – Valid Friday through Sunday only, excludes Saturdays, holidays and blackout dates. $18 for kids 16 and over or $12 for kids six through 15 (must be accompanied by an adult). Five years and under are complimentary. Maximum three children per adult. Day passes are valid Sunday through Friday. Management reserves all rights
- Cabana rentals start at $200 (cost depends on day/time) and includes a fruit plate, chips and salsa platter and six waters. Cabanas can hold up to 20 guests (extra charges may apply)
About Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers more than 1,600 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Rampart Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to sophisticated, self-assured travelers seeking The JW Treatment™ – the brand’s philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. JW hotels offer crafted experiences that bring to life the brand’s commitment to highly choreographed, anticipatory service and modern residential design, allowing guests to pursue their passions and leave even more fulfilled than when they arrived. Today there are 80 JW Marriott hotels in nearly 30 countries and territories. JW Marriott is proud to participate in the industry’s award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. Visit JW Marriott online, and on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.