On Monday, August 5th, Redken Brand Ambassador Chad Wood got Isabela Moner ready for a full day of press for her new movie, Dora and the Lost City of Gold, utilizing Redken products. Check out how to get the look, below!
“Isabela and I wanted to go for a soft, luxurious wave for her press day to perfectly balance out her exaggerated sleeve. I used one of my new favorites, Redken Extreme Play Safe, which came out this month, to heat protect her hair and keep it healthy and shiny.” – Redken Brand Ambassador Chad Wood.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep damp, freshly-washed hair with the NEW! Redken Extreme Play Safe to heat protect and strengthen.
- Blow out hair with a round brush, keeping volume on the lengths and ends.
- Once full dry, create soft bends in the hair using a 1” iron, alternating the direction back and forth with each section.
- Allow hair to cool then brush through with a wide-toothed comb to soften.
- Add a few spritzes of Redken Triple Dry 15 throughout your lengths and tousle with your fingertips to add volume and an effortless finish.
- Finish the look with a few spritzes of Redken Control Addict 28 Hairspray for hold and to ward off humidity-related frizz, then add a final few sprays of Redken Shine Flash 02 for a glossy finish.