Give Back This Spring with ‘A Taste of Mott 32’
A Portion of the Proceeds from Each Meal will be Donated to Three Square Food Bank
This spring, Las Vegas diners can enjoy ‘A Taste of Mott 32’ with a prix-fixe menu that will also support Southern Nevada’s only food bank, Three Square. From April 8 – 21, the special menu will feature some of the signature dishes served at The Venetian Resort’s newest restaurant from Hong Kong, which the editors of Vogue magazine called one of the most anticipated new U.S. restaurants to open in 2019.
The special menu includes such Mott 32 favorites as hot & sour Iberico pork Shanghainese soup dumplings, 36-month acorn fed barbecue pluma Iberico pork, Maine lobster fried rice and more. This menu is available for $88 per person plus an additional $48 for a wine pairing.
A portion of the proceeds from each purchase will be donated to Three Square to support their mission of pursuing a hungry-free community. According to the organization, for every dollar donated, they can provide up to three meals for food-insecure individuals in the Las Vegas community.
“As we continue to settle into our new home in Las Vegas, we’re looking for ways to get involved in the community,” said Nathan Grates, general manager of Mott 32 Las Vegas. “‘A Taste of Mott 32’ will allow diners to sample our authentic Chinese cuisine while also supporting a worthy cause. Three Square continues to fight for those in our community who are struggling with food insecurity, and we’re proud to play a small role in their mission.”
The ‘A Taste of Mott 32’ menu includes:
- Hot & Sour Iberico Pork Shanghainese Soup Dumplings
- Signature 36-month Acorn Fed Barbecue Pluma Iberico Pork paired with Finca Decero, Remolinos Vineyard, Malbec, Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina, 2016
- Choice of Grilled Sea Bass with Sweet Miso Sauce paired with Remoissennet Pêre et Fils, Bourgogne, Cote de Nuits, Burgundy, France, 2015 or Stir Fried Australian M6 Wagyu Sirloin with shitake mushrooms, baby leeks and chili for an additional $15 paired with Château Malmaison, Moulis-en-Médoc, Bordeaux, France, 2011
- Signature Maine Lobster Fried Rice with king oyster mushrooms and edamame paired with Domaine Laroche, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2014
- Bamboo Green Forest served with Alois Kracher, Cuvée Beerenauslese, Burgenland, Austria
Mott 32, located on The Palazzo casino floor at The Venetian Resort, is open Monday – Sunday from 5 – 11 p.m. For more information and to make reservations, please visit mott32.com/lasvegas, email Reservations.LV@mott32.com or call 702-607-3232.
Mott 32 represents modern Hong Kong as well as a new chapter of Chinese dining. Named after the famed convenience store on 32 Mott Street in New York, the restaurant captures the dynamism of NYC’s vibrant Chinatown and the bravery of its immigrants. It is a restaurant that embodies the Chinese culture and philosophy that has been shaped from generation-to-generation. It embraces flavors and ingredients from around China and the world and delivers it as home cooking should be, in a more rustic and honest way.
For more information, visit mott32.com.