GOURMET PIE DESTINATION CRUST & ROUX CELEBRATES PI DAY WITH SPECIALS ON MARCH 14
Pizza Pie, Pot Pie, and Dessert Pie: Have Them All for Pi Day at AYYA Hospitality Group’s Debut Concept
Crust & Roux – a new all-pie restaurant concept in Town Square from AYYA Hospitality Group – is celebrating Pi Day with special promotions. On March 14, guests will enter a haven of gourmet pizza pies, pot pies and dessert pies reviving home-style comfort recipes through a skilled-culinary lens.
CRUST & ROUX’S PI DAY SPECIALS
Offers valid for dine-in only (no delivery or pick-up)
- BOGO Pies: All guests who buy a pizza, pie, or dessert pie will receive a complimentary pie of equal or lesser value.
- Free Slice of Pie: Guests will receive a free slice of dessert pie with every order.
- Gift Card Raffle: With every purchase made on March 14, guests are entered to win a Crust & Roux gift card ranging from $10-$100.
Conceptualized by AYYA Hospitality Group, Crust & Roux pays homage to Vice President Lowell Raven’s late father who ran an all-pie restaurant more than a decade ago in Virginia. Crust & Roux’s menu is dedicated to elevating pies of all kinds through its unique sauces, handmade crusts and deluxe toppings.
“With Crust & Roux, we’re honoring my father’s idea of two concepts-in-one: a full service pizzeria combined with a bakery,” said Raven. “We’ve taken those soul enriching dishes and coupled it with bold flavor combinations in a fun, modern environment to serve Las Vegas a dining experience that is simultaneously fresh, new and comforting. Crust & Roux will give grandma’s pies a run for their money.”
AYYA Hospitality Group brought in Chef Dany Chebat, the renowned private chef for the Las Vegas elites, to evolve mom n’ pop recipes with thoughtful culinary techniques and ingredients. With more than 20 years of experience in culinary arts, Chef Chebat’s elevated palate and style is infused in the unique items across the menu.
A GLIMPSE INTO CRUST & ROUX’S MENU:
Pizza Pies: Crust & Roux’s gourmet pizza pies are made with buttermilk fermented dough, signature sauces, and a wide range of toppings to pull out rich and fresh flavors. Chef Chebat developed Crust & Roux’s buttermilk dough with Italian flour to achieve a strong dough with an airy crust. Pizza pies can be ordered in 16 inches, 20 inches, or by the slice.
Pizza pie highlights include:
- Crab Pizza Pie: The Crab Pizza Pie is a direct tribute to Raven’s father who evolved the famous East Coast clam pizza to feature premium lump crab meat. Crust & Roux’s iteration complements the lump crab meat with white roux sauce, garlic, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Parma Pizza Pie: The Parma Pizza Pie is Crust & Roux’s signature Italian pizza pie. The Parma Pie is baked with Italian imported tomato, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese, and topped with prosciutto ham and arugula once it comes out of the oven.
- Roux Pizza Pie: The Roux Pizza Pie is built around the flavor combination of chicken, spinach, and mushrooms. Accentuating those flavors is a rich white roux sauce combined with garlic, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Pot Pies: Crust & Roux’s savory pot pies feature light and buttery crusts, filled with flavorful ingredients that are both hearty and soulful. Chef Chebat developed this dough with the perfect balance of salt and sugar to achieve a dough that can be used for both savory pot pies and sweet dessert pies.
Pot pie highlights include:
- Seafood Pot Pie: The seafood pot pie features a combination of white roux sauce and seafood red sauce and includes crab, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, celery, carrots, and onions.
- Gumbo Pot Pie: This Southern inspired pot pie includes chicken, andouille sausage, shrimp, okra, celery, and onions.
- Steak Pot Pie: The steak demi-glace pot pie features filet mignon, potato, mushrooms, celery, carrots, and onions.
Dessert Pies: Crust & Roux’s dessert pies are crafted in a homemade freshly baked crust and filled with chunks of fruit. Guests can order either by the slice or purchase an entire pie.
Menu highlights include:
- Strawberry Pie: The Strawberry Pie features a fresh strawberry compote and is finished off with a lattice top crust.
- Flinstone A La Mode: Add this A La Mode to a slice of pie or eat it as an ice cream treat. Flinstone A La Mode includes vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, fruity pebbles, strawberry pop tarts, rainbow sprinkles. Pairs perfectly with a slice of strawberry pie.
- Cinna A La Mode: Add this A La Mode to a slice of pie or order as an ice cream treat. Cinna A La Mode includes vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, cinnamon toast crunch, marshmallows, and chocolate drizzle. Pairs perfectly with a slice of apple pie.
Crust & Roux is open Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. – midnight, and Saturday-Sunday from 10 a.m. – midnight. Crust & Roux is located in Town Square at 6825 S. Las Vegas Blvd Suite 120, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119. For more information, please visit crustandroux.com.
# # #
About Crust & Roux
Crust & Roux by AYYA Hospitality is a modern, gourmet pie company solely dedicated to elevating pies of all kind. Now open in Town Square, Crust & Roux specializes in pizza pies, dessert pies, and pot pies adapted from soulful childhood recipes. Crust & Roux pays homage to Vice President Lowell Raven’s late father who ran an all-pie restaurant more than a decade ago in a quaint Virginian town. Rooted in these family memories, AYYA Hospitality brought a French-trained chef to take the recipes and showcase them with elite culinary techniques. For more information, visit www.crustandroux.com or follow Crust & Roux on Instagram and TikTok.
About AYYA Hospitality Group
Based in Las Vegas, AYYA Hospitality Group is a collective of entrepreneurs, creatives and visionaries who lead the industry in experiential hospitality. The AYYA team works together to deliver pinnacle brand experiences rooted in elevated service and quality products. AYYA’s brands excel through creating unforgettable moments for guests that resonate beyond each individual concept. In Las Vegas, AYYA’s concepts include IVI Performance, Thick & Thin Treat Bar, Crust & Roux and the upcoming Pine Bistro, Pine Fresh Grill and J. Blanco. For more information, visit ayyahospitalitygroup.com.