$50,000 Splash into Cash Drawings – Every Saturday in August
Rampart Casino will offer the “$50,000 Splash into Cash” drawings at 7, 8 and 9 p.m. every Saturday throughout August. One hundred points of slot play or one hour of $10 table play will earn players one entry in the weekly $10,000 drawings. Thirty winners will be chosen every Saturday.
$20,000 Free Slot Tournaments –Every Tuesday in August
Rampart Casino hosts a free $5,000 slot tournament every Tuesday in August. Please see the Rampart Rewards Club for full details.
Free Gift Giveaways – Every Wednesday in August
Throughout the month Rampart Casino will giveaway free gifts to players every Wednesday for playing their favorite games. The list of giveaways is as follows:
- Aug. 1 – trunk organizer
- Aug. 8 – sandwich maker
- Aug. 15 – digital scale
- Aug. 22 – waffle maker
- Aug. 29 – robotic sweeper
For more information on the August free gift giveaways, please contact the Rampart Reward’s Club.
Earn and Spa this August
Rampart Casino players can redeem their points for a 25-minute spa treatment from Aquae Sulis Spa this August. Customers are eligible to receive a spa service after earning 500 same-day or 2,000 anytime points.
J.C. Wooloughan’s Hosts Fantasy Football Draft Parties
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub welcomes the return of football season with two fantasy football draft party packages available in August.
- Field Goal Party Package: The field goal party package includes free Wi-Fi internet access. Fantasy draft boards for the 2012 season are also available for rent.
- Touchdown Party: The touchdown party package includes a private, reserved draft area inside the pub, free Wi-Fi internet access, fantasy draft boards for the 2012 season and $10 in free slot or match play for up to 10 people (must be Rampart Rewards members). The touchdown party requires a $200 food and beverage minimum.
Guests at all fantasy football draft parties may also take advantage of food and drink specials including $5.99 Angus burgers, $10 domestic beer pitchers and $13 import beer pitchers. Fantasy football draft parties can be booked for any date inside J.C. Wooloughan’s from Thursday, Aug. 16 through Tuesday, Sept. 4 (excluding Wednesdays). For more information or to book a draft party, please call 702-869-7725.
Smoked Rib-Eye Special at Carmel Room and Ceres in August
The Carmel Room and Ceres will offer a smoked rib-eye special throughout August. The smoked rib eye special is available for $24.99 and includes one choice of side. For more information, please call the Carmel Room at 702-507-5955 or Ceres at 702-869-7381.
Ceres Daily Breakfast Buffet
Guests can start their morning with the Ceres breakfast buffet throughout August. Buffet options include:
- Good Start Buffet: seasonal fresh fruit and berries, smoked salmon, cream cheese, oatmeal, cold cereal or house-made granola, yogurt, selection of breakfast breads, toast, bagels, muffins, juice and freshly brewed coffee and tea.
- All American Buffet: includes every item from the Good Start Buffet, as well as eggs cooked to order, waffles, daily meat selections, pancakes and French toast.
The Good Start Buffet is available for $16 and the All American Buffet is offered for $19. Buffets and a full breakfast menu are offered from 6 to 11 a.m. on weekdays, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturdays and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sundays. For more information, please contact Ceres at 702-869-7381.
Ceres Monthly Three-Course Tasting Menu
Every Tuesday through Saturday in August, guests can enjoy a tasting menu at Ceres restaurant. This three-course menu changes monthly, allowing patrons to sample the best and latest offerings from Executive Chef Bruce Knapik. The three-course tasting menu is available for $29.99 from 5 to 10 p.m. For more information and reservations, please contact Ceres at 702-869-7381.
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub $14 Dinner Specials
Guests can enjoy a different dining special every night of the week in August at J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub. Daily specials include the following:
- Monday: Chicken pot pie – chicken and vegetables cooked in a creamy veloute and baked in a pastry crust
- Tuesday: Roasted prime rib of beef – 8-ounce prime rib with whipped potatoes, carrots, peas, beef jus and creamy horseradish
- Wednesday: Irish night – ask your server about the weekly Irish dining special
- Thursday: Roasted half chicken – seasoned with garlic and fresh herbs then roasted and served with whipped potatoes, buttered corn and chicken jus
- Friday: Bouillabaisse – seafood and vegetables in a saffron tomato broth served with crusty bread
- Saturday: Roasted leg of lamb – slow roasted boneless leg of lamb, roasted potatoes, green beans, Rosemary jus and mint sauce
- Sunday: Roasted pork loin – herb crusted pork loin with mashed potatoes, carrots, buttered corn and caramelized onion gravy
The $14 dinner specials are offered daily starting at 5 p.m. while supplies last. For more information on J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub, please visit http://www.jwlasvegasresort.com/Restaurants-Summerlin-Nevada/Irish-Pub-51.html.
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub Angus Burger Special in August
Throughout August, hungry pub-goers can enjoy the J.C. Wooloughan’s Angus cheeseburger special featuring the delicious burger and a side of either crispy French fries or salad. The Angus cheeseburger is available for $5.99 in July. For more information, please call 702.869.7725.
Happy for Happy Hour at J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub
Happy Hour specials are available nightly at J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub from 3 to 6 p.m. Specials include $2.50 draft beers and $5 appetizers. For more information, please call 702-869-7725.
Shizen Summer Hours
Throughout the summer, Shizen’s operating hours will be Thursday through Monday from 5 to 10 p.m. For more information, please call 702-869-7900.
Happy for Happy Hour at Shizen
Happy Hour specials are available Friday through Monday at Shizen from 5 to 7 p.m. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine and sake and select sushi 50 percent off. For more information and reservations, please call 702-869-7900.
Happy Hour Specials at 221
Happy Hour specials are available nightly at 221, the resort’s small plates and cocktail lounge, from 5 to 7 p.m. During happy hour, 221 offers more than 30 items starting at $5. For reservations, please call 702-869-7750.
Promenade Café August Specials
Throughout August, Promenade Café will offer guests a variety of dining specials. August promotions and prices include:
- Early Riser Special: six different $3.99 breakfast specials are available daily at the Promenade Café from 5 to 9 a.m. with a Rampart Rewards card.
- Senior Special: daily $5.99 café specials will be available seven days a week for seniors from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Prime Rib Dinner special: the prime rib dinner special will be available daily for $9.99 at the Promenade Café from 3 to 11 p.m.
- Three-Course Meal Special: an appetizer, a choice of one of eight entrees and a dessert will be served daily for $9.99 at the Promenade Café from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
For more information, please call 702-507-5966.
Rampart Buffet Specials
With fresh, quality ingredients and a large variety of food, the Rampart Buffet offers a wealth of buffet favorites. Prices are as follows:
- Lunch: $7.99 with a Ramparts Reward Club card, $9.99 without a card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Dinner (Friday – Wednesday): $13.99 with a Ramparts Reward club card, $15.99 without a card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Sunday brunch: $12.99 with a Ramparts Reward Club card, $14.99 without a card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Thursday Deli Night special: $16.99 with a Ramparts Reward Card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
For more information, please call 702-507-5944.
Carmel Room Three-Course Menu
Throughout August, Carmel Room will offer a daily three-course dining menu from 5 to 9 p.m. for $39. For more information and reservations, please call 702-507-5955.
Earn and Eat at the Carmel Room in August
Players who earn 500 same-day points or 2,000 anytime points can redeem them for a luxurious meal at the Carmel Room in August. Dinner options include a jumbo lobster tail dinner or the Summerlin mixed grill dinner. For more information and reservations, please call 702-507-5955.
Locals Staycation Package
Las Vegas locals can escape to the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with the new resort staycation package in August. The package includes a $99-per-night room rate with in-room Internet, access to Aquae Sulis Spa for two, 15 percent discount on retail products and treatments at Aquae Sulis Spa and Salon, one complimentary appetizer or dessert at J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub or Ceres with the purchase of an entrée, $10 of free slot play, free practice balls at TPC Las Vegas and a 15 percent discount at the TPC Pro Shop. A valid Nevada ID is required to qualify for the Locals Staycation Package. This offer is subject to availability and black-out dates. For more information, please call 702-869-7777.
A Leisurely Escape
Throughout August, guests can take advantage of the “Leisurely Escape” vacation package. Offering visitors a sophisticated and serene experience, JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa invites travelers to enjoy the boutique-like resort and take advantage of amenities including a golf concierge and the Aquae Sulis Spa. For more information on rates and availability, please visit http://www.jwlasvegasresort.com/Las-Vegas-Vacation-Packages/Vacation-Specials-9.html
Escape! Spa Package
Guests in need of relaxation can take advantage of the “Escape! Spa Package” in August. The special includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (European facial or Swedish massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres Restaurant. For more information on rates and availability, please visit http://www.jwlasvegasresort.com/Las-Vegas-Vacation-Packages/Vacation-Specials-9.html.
Golf for Two at TPC Las Vegas
Golf enthusiasts can tee it up at TPC Las Vegas during their stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa throughout August. The “Golf for Two at TPC” package includes one deluxe guestroom and two rounds of golf at TPC Las Vegas for each night stayed. For more information on rates and availability, please visit http://www.jwlasvegasresort.com/Las-Vegas-Vacation-Packages/Vacation-Specials-9.html.
Escape! To Romance
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa invites couples to escape to the desert this August and enjoy the luxury of the resort and each other’s company. The “Escape! To Romance” package includes one deluxe guestroom, champagne and strawberries delivered upon arrival, buffet breakfast for two at Ceres Restaurant and one 50-minute spa treatment (European facial or Swedish massage). For more information on rates and availability, please visit http://www.jwlasvegasresort.com/Las-Vegas-Vacation-Packages/Vacation-Specials-9.html.
About JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa features 548 oversized guestrooms set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Located in Summerlin, 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip, the resort is close enough to indulge in the city’s amenities, but far enough away to enjoy golfing on one of the courses surrounding the resort or explore beautiful Red Rock Canyon. Indulge yourself at JW Marriott’s luxurious Aquae Sulis Spa – voted one of the Top 100 Resort Spas in the United States by readers Conde Nast Traveler – or lounge by the grass-edged pool. Plus, the resort features a wide selection of dining and entertainment options, from casual to elegant. All services and amenities synonymous with JW Marriott are at your fingertips when you visit. JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa: 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Toll Free: 877-869-8777, www.jwlasvegasresort.com.
About JW Marriott
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 45 JW Marriott hotels in 19 countries; by 2013 the portfolio will encompass 73 properties in 28 countries.
About Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading lodging company with more than 3,400 lodging properties in 68 countries and territories. Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites Inn and Bulgari brand names; develops and operates vacation ownership resorts under the Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, The Ritz-Carlton Residences and Grand Residences by Marriott brands; operates Marriott Executive Apartments; provides furnished corporate housing through its Marriott ExecuStay division; and operates conference centers. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland USA, and had approximately 137,000 employees at 2009 yearend. It is recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the best companies to work for, and by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as Partner of the Year since 2004. In fiscal year 2009, Marriott International reported sales from continuing operations of nearly $11 billion. For more information, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com