Las Vegas National Horse Show Returns to South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa, November 14-20, 2022
World-class Horses and Riders to Compete in $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas
The Las Vegas National Horse Show returns to the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa, November 14-20, bringing the world’s best show jumping to the heart of Las Vegas.
This year’s show offers free admission for spectators from Monday, November 14, through the daytime performances on Saturday, November 19.
Tickets for the highlight event of the week, the $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas presented by Walter Oil & Gas, on Saturday evening, November 19, are available here, with children 10 and under admitted for free. Doors for the featured finale open at 6:00 p.m. with the first horse on course scheduled for 8:00 p.m.
Prior to and during the competition, spectators can enjoy live entertainment, a photo booth, face painting, shopping, giveaways and more – including an autograph session immediately following the conclusion of the competition.
The $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas presented by Walter Oil & Gas attracts many of the biggest names in equestrian sport looking to earn spots in the 2023 Longines FEI World Cup Final. Entries include:
- Ireland’s Conor Swail, the current leader in the North American World Cup standings
- Hunter Holloway, the defending $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas champion
The Las Vegas National Horse Show also hosts the Marshall & Sterling Insurance/USHJA National Championships and a wide array of additional hunter, jumper and equitation classes, with daily highlights including the following:
- Tuesday, November 15
- 2 p.m. – $9,200 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Viva Las Vegas” Two-Phase Stake, presented by Impeccable Equerry
- 6 p.m. – $25,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Open
- Wednesday, November 16
- 3:30 p.m. – $25,000 CSI4*-W 1.45m Las Vegas National “Lucky Sevens” Two-Phase Stake
- 7 p.m. – $10,000 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Three of a Kind” Speed Classic, presented by Charles Ancona
- Thursday, November 17
- 1:15 p.m. – $25,000 CSI4*-W 1.35m Blenheim EquiSports “Royal Flush” Jump-Off Classic, presented by Markel Insurance
- 7:30 p.m. – $40,000 CSI4*-W 1.50m Las Vegas National “All-In” Speed Classic
- Friday, November 18
- 6:30 p.m. – $25,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby – Junior/Amateur
- Saturday, November 19
- 11:30 a.m. – $50,000 CSI4*-W 1.45m Las Vegas National “Jacks or Better” Winning Round Classic
- 2:30 p.m. – WCE Medal Finals
- 8 p.m. – $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas CSI4*-W, presented by Walter Oil & Gas