LOCALE ITALIAN KITCHEN ANNOUNCES LOVELY ST. VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER MENU
Special four-course, St. Valentine’s Day menu available for $105 per person
Available Friday, Feb. 10, 2023 through Saturday, Feb. 11, 2023 and Monday, Feb. 13, 2023 through Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023
Locale Italian Kitchen continues to bring diners elevated Italian cuisine in the heart of Mountain’s Edge. This Valentine’s Day, the award-winning restaurant shares the love with a special, four-course St. Valentine’s Day menu.
Available for $105 per person, with an optional $30 wine pairing, the Locale St. Valentine’s Day menu will be offered Friday, Feb. 10, 2023 through Saturday, Feb. 11, 2023 and Monday, Feb. 13, 2023 through Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023. Specialty items include:
- FIRST COURSE (CHOICE OF):
- Sauteed Maryland Crab Cake with Spicy Remoulade
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Braised Cannellini Beans, Italian Herbs
- Burrata Caprese with Burrata Cheese, Heirloom Tomatoes, Aged Balsamic
- Caesar with House Made Croutons, Romaine
- Wine pairing – LaLuca Prosecco – or – ‘21 AIX Rose, Provence
- SECOND COURSE (CHOICE OF):
- Linguine Alfredo with Wild Mushrooms, Toasted Garlic, Rosemary
- Rigatoni Bolognese with Slow Braised Beef, Italian Sausage, Locale Pomodoro, and Parmigiano
- Wine pairing – ‘20 The Seeker Pinot Noir, France – or – NV Broadbent Vinho Verde, Portugal
- THIRD COURSE (CHOICE OF):
- Surf ‘n’ Turf with 7oz. Grilled Filet Mignon, Butter Poached Lobster Tail, Potato Puree, and Calabrian Chili Butter
- Chicken Parmigiano with House Made Breadcrumbs, Fresh Mozzarella, Spaghetti, and Locale Pomodoro
- Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon with Warm Tomato-Caper Vinaigrette
- Crispy Quail Piccata with White Wine, Lemon, Garlic, Capers
- Wine pairing – ‘21 Justin Sauvignon Blanc, Central Coast – or – ‘20 Browne, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley
- DESSERT (CHOICE OF):
- Chocolate Cake For Two
- Vanilla Cheesecake with Amaretto Caramel
- Wine pairing – Campanola Cantico Moscato – or – Locale Cello
Locale Italian Kitchen is located at 7995 Blue Diamond Rd. #106 in the heart of Mountain’s Edge in Southwest Las Vegas and is open Monday – Thursday from 5-9 p.m., Friday – Saturday 5-10 p.m., and Sunday with brunch beginning at 11am and dinner running to 9 p.m. Happy Hour runs Monday – Thursday 5-6 p.m. in the lounge and every night 5:00 to close at the bar with drink and food specials. For reservations or more information, please visit LocaleLV.com or call 702.330.0404.
Stay in touch with Locale Italian Kitchen on Facebook and Instagram @LocaleLV.
About Hooper Hospitality Concepts
Hooper Hospitality Concepts (HHC) was created by hospitality veteran Andy Hooper who boasts more than two decades of culinary experience has managed some of the biggest dining establishments in the United States. From New York City and Nashville to the Las Vegas Strip, Hooper has been an instrumental force in the development of inventive initiatives, restaurant operations, profitability and advancing the careers of his team. In 2017, Hooper took his skills to the suburbs of Las Vegas where he opened The Black Sheep, serving an original take on casual modern Vietnamese-American food in an elevated neighborhood environment at an approachable value. After finding much success off-Strip, HHC brought the valley Locale Italian Kitchen + Craft Cocktails in June 2019 in Mountain’s Edge, which was honored with a James Beard nomination and was named New Restaurant of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association. In 2021, HHC continues to bring niche neighborhoods culinary destinations as the team opened El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina in January in Mountain’s Edge and now a second location has opened in Henderson. Two new sister concepts, The Saint, a trendy Italian steakhouse, and Night Rooster, a modern Asian restaurant and bar, are set to open in Dallas, with The Saint opening early 2023 and Night Rooster opening late 2023.